• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

UberTag

None of these people should want to get themselves killed in the Chamber so they can hold the loser title.
Save their health for the Money in the Bank ladder match two weeks later.

Fox318

None of these people should want to get themselves killed in the Chamber so they can hold the loser title.
Save their health for the Money in the Bank ladder match two weeks later.

You are thinking using your brain.

Not something Vince does.

Even Ryback quickly casually mentioning Bryan's done, dang :[

Glad to see the Authority promo was 15 minutes this time instead of 20. Maybe they're learning after all!

No one has improved more in the last year than Ryback, I've really enjoyed his work recently and it's cool to watch him improve on the Mic and in the ring.

16BitNova

I know it sounds crazy, but she does more for me than any diva. I think it's that awesome MILF-Y look of hers.

0168_rys4a.gif

Everytime he seems to improve he goes back to being boring/lame/etc.

I see what your saying but I blame creative for that, guy has a great personality and his interviews, Twitter exchanges, and YouTube videos are pure gold. I think if they would let him be himself more often he would really shine.

Zoolader

haha when did these "you look stupid" chants start?

Edit: shit I forgot I was 10 minutes behind because I started watching on my dvr.

UberTag

According to /u/falconarrow... a debut will happen tonight
Kevin Owens
I'd like to see him win the US Open challenge tonight and then go on to Elimination Chamber and win the IC belt before taking possession of the Money in the Bank briefcase all in the span of one month.

He must also steal King Barrett's crown. Because, if he doesn't, you know R-Truth will.

Top Bottom