• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Fox318

As somebody with little knowledge of TNA what was their downfall?

Jeff Jarrett thinking he is a star?
Vince Russo?
Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash?

Sephzilla

Vince Russo?

TNA at every point in its lifetime was handicapped by really stupid aspects of itself. But I'd say the arrival of Hogan & Bischoff was what really started the downfall.

Kaladin

Vince Russo?

Def Hogan and Bischoff. They were too expensive and wanted too much control over the product.

While they might have brought in some fans, and Bischoff improved the production of the show, they cost them so much more.

Ultimately, it was Dixie. She was the one making the big decisions, the one with her fingers on the purse strings and she's the one who put Russo in charge and bought into Hogan & Bischoff's BS hook, line & sinker. She's a fucking putz, basically.

Kaladin

Ultimately, it was Dixie. She was the one making the big decisions, the one with her fingers on the purse strings and she's the one who put Russo in charge and bought into Hogan & Bischoff's BS hook, line & sinker. She's a fucking putz, basically.

Dixie Carter's picture should be in the dictionary next to the word mark.

Kaladin

It's almost like the idea of good women's wrestling in WWE has to go through developmental before debuting on the main roster.

That's the call up I can't wait to see.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's almost like the idea of good women's wrestling in WWE has to go through developmental before debuting on the main roster.

That's the call up I can't wait to see.

uh huh ok
l7rY1L8.gif

tumblr_n168ep8mB01srbyoyo1_500.gif

That post on the reddit site is fucking pathetic, even as a joke. Jesus Christ.

Sandman, not really a fan, tbh, but I'd never do anything to actively fuck with you, or any other poster. That's just petty and low.

Heel

Nothing more fitting to this whole "it came down to advertisers, not ratings" thing Bryan Alvarez was discussing than to finish the show with an ad for catheters. Professional wrestling, folks.

Sephzilla

Just me but I don't really feel like smashing my brother's face against the wall because I had to waste some extra data on my cell phone plan.

It's been a while since I've seen such a quick and clear thread backfire. Even the CAG one from yesterday took a while to get to the swerve

So, will the entire TNA roster be the challenger in the John Cena US Open Challenge Monday night?

We'll finally get to see Cena go over an entire roster at one time, then HHH and HBK can dump them all in a box and slap an "unemployed" sticker on it.

Fox318

So, will the entire TNA roster be the challenger in the John Cena US Open Challenge Monday night?

We'll finally get to see Cena go over an entire roster at one time, then HHH and HBK can dump them all in a box and slap an "unemployed" sticker on it.

Kurt Angle should just show up in a hard cam seat.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Fire the Outlaws and then have them fight at the Alamo.

Kaladin

TNA's airing of the 2014 Slammiversary PPV last week only drew 232,000 viewers for Destination America.

That is bottom basement, even for re-runs.

zychi

Banned
Buy TNA Vince! Have them invade the back, and have people like Zack Ryder just laugh at them.

I want Kurt Angle back please.

Top Bottom