• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

klonere

Banned
They seem like an honest, blue collar crowd that's going to respectfully enjoy the entertainment that they paid their hard-earned money for. I'd much rather have a crowd like this than one that tries to take over the show with their absurd chants.

whats not honest about parents who bring their kids to their favorite show week in and week out for quality entertainment in an intimate setting?

Bryan still hasn't cut his fucking beard

Fox318

I would be excited for the tag team match, but they chose to include Los Matadores and opted not to include the Mega Powers.

BrgBcvX.gif

zychi

Banned
whats not honest about parents who bring their kids to their favorite show week in and week out for quality entertainment in an intimate setting?

Bryan still hasn't cut his fucking beard
Hes still having a beardoff two years later. By himself

It is not a fucking PPV. It's a house show upgraded to a special Event due to the arena being one of the few venues able to house the Elimination Chamber.

Also
Sheamus
is winning the IC belt, this was leaked 2 weeks ago.

It's PPV length (3 hours), plus Canada/UK probably other countries too are able to get it on PPV

And yeah I hope reddit guy's wrong because
fuck Ryback, Sheamus deserves the belt

klonere

Banned
Dear god

I mean I know you've got to be a professional and all but Sandow really needs to not take everything creative wants him to do.

This is tragic

So I bought the Evolve iPPV before Elimination Chamber was announced and their 'pre-show' is a highlight package from before the last shows in April. Not telling me anything about tonight. Feel very good about that $15 right now.

Top Bottom