• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Kaladin

I thought the house show itself was cancelled and moved to a Raw in November.

They had two house show tour groups running at once.

Greenville, SC got canceled and turned into a Raw at a later date so they could have the whole roster in Corpus Christi.

This one got upgraded to the PPV because it was the closest of the two to their next Raw taping.

somedevil

I guess but when they plan short term stuff like this isn't that what hurt WCW?

I mean I expect the show to be good but this is like one of the few Arenas that you hear about the crowds being quiet.

Maybe they just don't mic up crowds properly anymore.

Corpus Christie is notorious going back years for being quiet. Plus this was made in the last second as a way to keep viewers when the free May runs out. Also, the chamber can't be used in the newer arenas anymore. So they lucked out that this one can use it.

Recall

It is not a fucking PPV. It's a house show upgraded to a special Event due to the arena being one of the few venues able to house the Elimination Chamber.

Also
Sheamus
is winning the IC belt, this was leaked 2 weeks ago.

galvatron

It is not a fucking PPV. It's a house show upgraded to a special Event due to the arena being one of the few venues able to house the Elimination Chamber.

Also
Sheamus
is winning the IC belt, this was leaked 2 weeks ago.

Ugh...makes sense though. That entrance is way better than he deserves, so might as well do something with it.

dream

I know it's just Miz, but that crowd is going to suuuuuuuuuuuck

They seem like an honest, blue collar crowd that's going to respectfully enjoy the entertainment that they paid their hard-earned money for. I'd much rather have a crowd like this than one that tries to take over the show with their absurd chants.

Top Bottom