• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Fox318

He is a Suplexian.

USFjIO9.jpg

Toki767

The injury might be the best thing to happen for Rusev's career in all honesty.

They can forget how Cena buried him and then he can come back strong without having to spend time in the midcard.

Fox318

Do all of the people who sign up for tough enough truly understand the work schedule and how little these guys are paid for the bumps some of them take?

Fox318

I forgot this was Corpis Christie

Shame Vince is so cheap and he tours to such shit cities.

Whats next Vince? You gonna run YMCAs?

I'd like to see creative build up guys like Ryder every so often. He's not gonna be a world champ but can work as a 1 month opponent for an intercontinental champ in between main feuds. Same with Slater.

somedevil

I forgot this was Corpis Christie

Shame Vince is so cheap and he tours to such shit cities.

Whats next Vince? You gonna run YMCAs?

Your rambling again. They took a house show and made it a pay per view and just to tell you Corpis Christie is a B+ town. They show up to sit on their hands.

Dazzler

Anyone else feel like they're purposely booking Stardust badly in anticipation of him becoming Cody again?

As in he'll reach rock bottom as Stardust then realise he needs to get back to basics

If Owens gets to keep the Kill/Fight Steen/Owens Kill/Fight gimmick then they just need to put a leather jacket back on Balor and make him a Real Rock'N'Roller again, putting toilet seats on heads, wearing boxing gloves, perhaps even give him a stable of disgruntled foreigners, who are perhaps, like, overly sugary, and tell people to kiss their ass or something like that. I think that would be fun.

Fox318

Your rambling again. They took a house show and made it a pay per view and just to tell you Corpis Christie is a B+ town. They show up to sit on their hands.

I guess but when they plan short term stuff like this isn't that what hurt WCW?

I mean I expect the show to be good but this is like one of the few Arenas that you hear about the crowds being quiet.

Maybe they just don't mic up crowds properly anymore.

gurudyne

Anyone else feel like they're purposely booking Stardust badly in anticipation of him becoming Cody again?

As in he'll reach rock bottom as Stardust then realise he needs to get back to basics

Funnily enough, isn't that what made him Stardust to start with?

Thorakai

Doubt it as they completely dropped the Goldust storyline that was heading exactly in that direction.

Top Bottom