• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Fox318

Tag title might be out for now but part of the dream could still happen today

PmabFZO.png

How many times do we have to go around in circles.

This is a one off special not the norm that special events happen every fortnight.

Except for the report where creative likes 2 week PPVs and they might be happening more often

Seriously, whitewash it all you want. 2 weeks is here to stay, PPVs is here to stay

then now forever balee dat

This Divas title match is some bottom of the barrel "so this is what this roster has become...." stuff.

Well I guess almost every divas match for like 10 year has been that.

Recall

2 weeks away from MITB? Wait, wasn't the last PPV 2 weeks ago? Is WWE doing PPV's every 2 weeks now?

I'm sorry but I thought we had smart people here? This is the internet right, with google and stuff?

It is a one off special. How is this so perplexing? This is a house show that just do happened to be taking place in a venue that could hold the EC structure so WWE made this a special event.

It's a one off.

Fox318

I swear the WWE pumping out PPVs like No limit albums. I'm all for content but wtf??? Two weeks?

Vince McMahon wouldn't know subtlety if it punched him in the mouth.

Hell part of the reason his wife lost the senate race is all they did was flood tv with ads and people got sick of linda.

Not trying to be an asshole, but this match is going to suck.I hate to say this but the women's matches pale in comparison to NXT Womens matches.

styl3s

I'm sorry but I thought we had smart people here? This is the internet right, with google and stuff?

It is a one off special. How is this so perplexing? This is a house show that just do happened to be taking place in a venue that could hold the EC structure so WWE made this a special event.

It's a one off.
Calm down there chief hurt of the butt.

As stated before the PPV i haven't watched WWE since the last PPV. I skim through Raw/SD every now and then just for the matches that interest me i mostly watch NXT and no i don't check dirtsheets 72 times a day.

Top Bottom