• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Toki767

It's amazing how fresh this sounds hearing the New Day cut a promo rather than the standard Rollins/Cena/Orton/Kane/Big Show/etc...

It's a shame they're burying the tag champs like usual.

Here's a novel idea... don't have the tag champs lose to either A: smaller numbers or B: a team this isn't even a team.

Nah... too crazy right?

16BitNova

180CC7g.png

Trying to figure out who looks most ridiculous...I'm leaning towards Ziggler. Or the Burger King of the Ring.

Medieval Times Promotions presents...

Sephzilla

I've already rumbled DCMovieGAF once today by calling out Superman Returns as better than Man of Steel. I probably shouldn't push my luck by also pointing out that The Dark Knight's ending is just as stupid as The Winter Soldiers.

Seriously though, it isn't hard. The tag champs should never lose to smaller numbers, and they should definitely never lose to two guys who don't team together and who don't even get on.

Are they panicking because people are actually starting to give a shit about tag at the moment?

If they're smart Orton and Reigns lose and it causes more heat between them, and gets some heat for New Day.

But of course Orton and Reigns will win for no fucking reason. Hope I'm wrong though.

If they're smart Orton and Reigns lose and it causes more heat between them, and gets some heat for New Day.

But of course Orton and Reigns will win for no fucking reason. Hope I'm wrong though.

Well, New Day should win by shenanigans, because it furthers their story and doesn't hurt anyone. So that won't happen.

OctoMan

Banned
I expect a clusterfuck finish with tyson/Cesaro and rollins.

Wouldn't be surprised then if we got new day+rRollins vs kidd/cesaro/reigns/Orton tonight or on smackdown

NastyBook

This New Day push. And the match was GOOD. Completely making up for 2014's Rusev shenanigans.

Canada, shut up. Worst What chants I've ever heard.

Top Bottom