• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Thank you for watching RawSucksamania

fackin___boolshid_by_sbkmulletman-d3h5qdu.png

fackin___boolshid_by_sbkmulletman-d3h5qdu.png

God... just GOD.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Thank god for this thread. That raw made me want to kill the next living thing I found.

hey, there's a spider.....

Kaladin

I can't believe I'm still watching this shit for Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and eventually Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Cesario and Ohno.......I watch this shit for them.

Penguin

So.. The Board watches him fire a man for mocking his voice...

But they draw the line at him changing the stipulation of a match?

Cena = CM Punk these days with main event feuds instead of championship feuds. :/
They are both just very similar characters throwing out half-joking insults... only one does not drink alcohol and is more beloved by the Internet folks due to what happened last year when he did the shoot promo. They got us good, same characters... one for us, one for the little Jimmies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
From 9 to 10 I watched the next to last episode of House.

From 10 to 11 I played League of Legends with some bros.

How was everyone else's night?

So Big Show runs in to get his job back. Cena got to Mr. Anderson TNA levels of bad in that promo with the loser stuff. That's straight out of his playbook. What's up with that shit crowd. Why are there so many Cena marks there these last 2 weeks?

I miss Ryder changing a tire for 45 minutes.

That whole Ryder/Eve/Kane/Cena storyline was honestly one of my favorite of the year. Im not joking, i loved it for some reason. It really felt like a soap opera except still wrestling, it was just great and funny. I'll never forget seeing the camera pan to Ryder in the wheelchair after Eve and Cena kissed and laughing so hard it hurt. The whole storyline was just so goofy and reminded me of the attitude era supernatural stuff.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That whole Ryder/Eve/Kane/Cena storyline was honestly one of my favorite of the year. Im not joking, i loved it for some reason. It really felt like a soap opera except still wrestling, it was just great and funny. I'll never forget seeing the camera pan to Ryder in the wheelchair after Eve and Cena kissed and laughing so hard it hurt. The whole storyline was just so goofy and reminded me of the attitude era supernatural stuff.
They should have kept it going with just Ryder and Kane. It would have been hilarious.

Top Bottom