• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

They should have kept it going with just Ryder and Kane. It would have been hilarious.

Remember Kane dragging Ryder down into hell (the hole into the ring)? that was so awesome, i just love that stuff. It was hilarious and reminded me of late 90s crazy storylines. It's a shame it didn't do better in the ratings, all the little jimmies didnt get it and the smarks thinking they're above it and too smarky to enjoy it.

evil ways

Cena = CM Punk these days with main event feuds instead of championship feuds. :/
They are both just very similar characters throwing out half-joking insults... only one does not drink alcohol and is more beloved by the Internet folks due to what happened last year when he did the shoot promo. They got us good, same characters... one for us, one for the little Jimmies.

Problem is that Colt Cabana inside jokes and obscure movie references can only last for so long and by now Punk has stretched that shit so thin that it's practically see through.

He's basically "boyhood dream" era HBK, stale, castrated, and boring. Somebody show Punk "Summer of Punk" 2005, 2009 and 2011 to see is he gets his fucking balls back.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the only way I drop $90 next Monday to sit in the nose bleeds at Raw is if DBRY wins the title.

So what was Ace's big announcement? Hilarious he didn't even threaten to fire Cena after making Big Show beg earlier for making fun of his voice. Pretty stupid. This shit is so bad right now. And Brock won't be back until Summerslam unless they hot shot it next month. Fuck.

So what was Ace's big announcement? Hilarious he didn't even threaten to fire Cena after making Big Show beg earlier for making fun of his voice. Pretty stupid. This shit is so bad right now. And Brock won't be back until Summerslam unless they hot shot it next month. Fuck.

There was never a big announcement. It was a ploy to keep viewers watching.

There was never a big announcement. It was a ploy to keep viewers watching.

Yeah, an awful one at that. I'm sure glad they showed 6 fucking replays of the Big Show tonight though. Telegraphing the ppv finish much? Can't believe they'll have Laurinitis beat Cena and not Lesnar though. Unless they get rid of Laurinitis and make Teddy Long GM, which in that case, would be even worse. Hoping for sub 3.0 rating.

sorry, had to turn it off. too annoying.

Jesus this is soooo bad :/ why do I still watch Raw!?

So...you watch this shit every week, huh, Bobo?

This is Rock Concert in Cleveland-bad.

Remember when you marks were marking out to Cena's promos vs The Rock?

You mark ass marks.

Never watch WWE ever again.

Losers. We're all losers.

I'm thinking about cancelling my cable subscription after tonight's episode.

Run.

Run away, JC.

Run away, and never return.

Well, shit
KuGsj.gif

I guess I made the right decision!

I had to change the channel when Cena said "Go puck yourself". It really was the icing on top of a ten layer shit cake, and I just couldn't take it any more. I don't know what happened after that and I don't care. Fuck that show

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So what are you going to do with the 90 bucks you'll be saving?

I'ma just chill and take 10 sleeping pills before raw. gotta stop the weekly Monday night habit I've sunk myself into the last 15 years.

Isn't so great that a man like John Cena can come back and tell jokes and laugh with a man in the ring that slammed his arm with a chair and orchestrated a beatdown of him? He truly does rise above hate.

How do you guys put up with this shit?

The hope that something cool happens. It's live so 99% of the time I'm proven wrong and nothing good happens, but whatever. Plus for most of the show it's background noise while I'm on the computer. If there was something else good on Monday nights I'd watch that instead though. Impact looks good this week so that is a bonus I can look forward to on Thursday. I've stopped watching Smackdown.

Cena being Cena and Big Show got on his knees to keep his job. Vince is living out a revenge fantasy on live tv by having Lesnar sue the WWE so he can win unlike last time when they lost in real life. Plus alot of other pointless bullshit that always fills Raw. That's Raw.

Oh and hey there was no back and forth between Punk and AJ hyping the world title match, but we did get 6 replays of Big Show making fun of Laurinitis's voice.

Cagey

Banned
So I'm watching on delay and mainly reading hockey threads while it streams on the right of my screen, and HOLY FUCK did the Big Show segment last THAT LONG? I felt like a fucking hour passed when his fat ass was crying and the camera cut to black.

Toki767

So I'm watching on delay and mainly reading hockey threads while it streams on the right of my screen, and HOLY FUCK did the Big Show segment last THAT LONG? I felt like a fucking hour passed when his fat ass was crying and the camera cut to black.

Wait till you get to the last segment. That felt like it went on forever too.

Ever since we got moved to the OT Community, Raw's been really, really, really bad. Like, it was bad before, but it's been totes completely horribad for what feels like the last month 1/2. There hasn't been a good post-Raw discussion for weeks in these threads, and I've lost all desire to watch live.

I'm scared, y'all. Is this what people felt like in 2002?

Ever since we got moved to the OT Community, Raw's been really, really, really bad. Like, it was bad before, but it's been totes completely horribad for what feels like the last month 1/2. There hasn't been a good post-Raw discussion for weeks in these threads, and I've lost all desire to watch live.

I'm scared, y'all. Is this what people felt like in 2002?

I was there in 2002, and at least we still had good commentators, BookDust, and a good version of Smackdown

daemissary

I'm on the West Coast and I'm choosing to watch the last segment right now even though I've read pages about how terrible it is. Just so I can see that sweet sweet 'Bring back Pete Gas' sign.

Khrno

So has that Cena promo been the worst of his career? I'm not sure, but it must be his worst promo of the year.

The only good thing about Raw, as per usual, was the Bryan tag match, all four competitors were very good in the ring, and Santino's was comedy was mixed well between Bryan's beat ups.

Top Bottom