• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Hey you Broskis finally got that Ryder match you wanted where he didn't look like complete shit, are you not entertained?

Kane delivering the goods again, it's all downhill from here until D Bryne and Punk

krae_man

WWE should do a fatal 4 way tag title match and throw in the teams of Primo and Epico and Yoshi Tatsu and Lord Tensai. Once and for all we can find out who Vince thinks is the superior race.

Khrno

Now 15 min of videos instead of having the battle royale now.

But after a Kane victory I'm good for the night. Tomorrow I can wake up for the disappointment with all the other matches.

Why would the board of directors fire Johnny because he loses a match against one of the best wrestlers in the company?

I just don't get it.

krae_man

"He"? Way to give away who's winning Eve.

LOL a Canadian pretending to be Italian doing a USA chant.

Why would the board of directors fire Johnny because he loses a match against one of the best wrestlers in the company?

I just don't get it.

Only if a WWE superstar interferes.

CM Punk should interfere on purpose to get Johnny fired.

I do love Michael Cole.

Say what you want about the awful matches he's put in, but they genuinely make me chuckle. Plus him in full on troll mode is fantastic.

DMczaf

Holy fuck Eve.

sGGJe.png

Forkball

I love how they always say Khali/Henry/Show/other big guy is always the favorite for these top rope matches, but they never win.

Top Bottom