• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Bookies (Paddy Power) Favourites

John Laurinaitis
CM Punk
Layla
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth
Sheamus

If you were putting €10 on all faves in an accumulator...
Potential returns: €64.91

Or..

Picking against the bookies (all the longshots), in an accumulator

Alberto Del Rio
Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler
Beth Phoenix
Daniel Bryan
John Cena

Total stake: €10.00
Potential returns: €4341.09

For you US people this is....

W0jmZ.gif

DMczaf

There was talk backstage that Punk was doing to do something tonight as a tribute to Randy Savage, who passed away one year ago today.

The best tribute would be to not do that fucking shitty elbow drop for one night.

Khrno

Or..

Picking against the bookies (all the longshots), in an accumulator

Alberto Del Rio
Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler
Beth Phoenix
Daniel Bryan
John Cena

Total stake: €10.00
Potential returns: €4341.09

For you US people this is....

Oh man, and I was sad that the football season had finished and had to wait for the Euro to throw my money betting, but now I don't have to wait.

Penguin

since the move to community, I always forget to check the WrassleGAF threads. :(

WWE announced via text messaging a People's Power Battle Royal for tonight's Over the Limit pay-per-view event. The winner will face either WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes or WWE United States Champion Santino Marella later in the show.

Nuh uh, that's not how it works. You stop watching, but use this thread to see just how bad it is. That way, you know when to dip your toe back in and test the waters.

I can't, mang. I just don't have the heart anymore. And we all know you can't teach that, dawg.

I dunno, I'll think about it. WrestleGAF is known for turning chickenshit into chicken salad, so I don't want to be tempted during my hiatus.

Are we going to have a separate chat for the PPV? I'm most likely going to be dropping a lot of F bombs and that behavior clashes with my current image on Gaf.

Credo

Ehh, I got banned on Wrestlemania night for saying, "I knew I should've begged for a lamp," after the Bryan vs. Sheamus match. The implication in that sentence is that I should have begged for one because I bought the PPV, which I did, but I was banned just for mentioning the word "lamp."

So yeah, don't do it, ever.

We are all losing our smiles.

If tonight goes wrong, we will probably all retire.

It is too dangerous for us to have even one more match.

You've been posting in wrasslin threads on Gaf for years. From the weekly threads that were lucky to get 100 posts, to the quarterly threads that were lucky to get 100 posts (Great job Bjork, Bishoptl, LiuKangBakingAPie, and Jdfox187; the WrassleGaf "legends").

You're not going anywhere. In fact, after tonight you'll be fully converted into the Cenation and I'll be there to welcome you with open arms.

Results from CHIKARA'S Aniversario weekend.

Chikara's Aniversario: A Horse of Another Color Quick Results
Easton Funplex
May 19, 2012

-Dasher Hatfield pinned Ophidian.

"The Stars of Season 11" (Obariyon, Kodama, Kobald, Tim Donst, and Jakob Hammermeier) defeated "The Stars of Season 3" (Rorschach, Lance Steel, Shane Storm, Crossbones, and Jolly Roger). Kobald pinned Steel after a Demon's Toilet.

-Meiko Satomura and Kagetsu defeated Dash Chisako and Sendai Sachiko.

Mike Quackenbush delivered a thank you speech, celebrating 10 years of Chikara.

At intermission, it was announced that King of Trios 2012 and the Fan Conclave will be held at the Easton Funplex September 14, 15, and 16.

In an MMA exhibition, Darkness Crabtree defeated Mixed Martial Archie by judges' decision, even though Crabtree was clearly knocked out on the mat. The judges were Steven "The Turtle" Weiner, Jervis Cottonbelly, and The Swamp Monster.

-GEKIDO defeated the first graduating class of the Chikara Wrestle Factory (Ultramantis Black, Hallowicked, Dragonfly, Icarus, and Mister Zero. 17 forces Dragonfly to tap out. Dragonfly was clearly injured by 17's submission hold.

After that match, Hallowicked and Tim Donst brawled, which led to their match at the Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dinosaur iPPV being made Mask vs. Hair.

-Colt Cabana defeated Mr. Touchdown.

-Jigsaw, Shane Matthews, Green Ant, and Sara Del Rey defeated Eddie Kingston, Scott Parker, Soldier Ant, and Saturyne. Jigsaw pinned Eddie Kingston after a super brainbuster, giving him the momentum for his title match today in New York.

“Aniversario: The Ogg and I” - Manhattan, NY - 5.20.2012

-Dasher Hatfield (Suicide Squeeze) Colt Cabana

The Suicide Squeeze gives Dasher the win at 6:56, but outside interference from Mr. Touchdown doesn't go unnoticed

-Kagetsu (Spinning Samoan Drop) Saturyne

You winner after a spinning Samoan Drop at 5:46 Kagetsu. A great effort by Saturyne

-Soldier Ant, Green Ant (CHIKARA Special) El Hijo del Ice Cream, Ice Cream Jr.

Ice Cream Jr. gives it up to the Chikara Special as only Soldier Ant can apply! The Colony are victorious!

-(Brothers vs. Sisters) DASH Chisako, Sendai Sachiko (Assisted Rana) Lancelot Bravado, Harlem Bravado

Assisted Rana & a distraction from 3.0 at 14:14 give the Sendai Girls a victory over the Bravados

-Scott “Jagged” Parker, Shane Matthews (Disqualification) 17, The Shard

The Bravados attack Matthews & Parker giving them the win by DQ but the damage has been worsened to Parker's ribs

-Sara Del Rey (Royal Butterfly) Meiko Satomura

Time of the fall 16:25, Sara Del Rey is victorious!

-Obariyon, Kodama, Kobald (Black Mist from Ophidian -> Flying DDT) Tim Donst, Jakob Hammermeier, Delirious; Hallowicked, UltraMantis Black, Frightmare; assailANT, combatANT, deviANT

Ophidian's mist misses it's target as Jakob eats a leaping DDT from Obariyon giving The Batiri the win.

-Grand Championship: Eddie Kingston (Backfist to the Future x3) Jigsaw
*Kingston succeeds in his 4th defense

A wild battle, 3 backfists and Eddie Kingston is still Grand Champion

Sounds like a couple of great shows. Hope they are out before the IPPV in two weeks.

You've been posting in wrasslin threads on Gaf for years. From the weekly threads that were lucky to get 100 posts, to the quarterly threads that were lucky to get 100 posts (Great job Bjork, Bishoptl, LiuKangBakingAPie, and Jdfox187; the WrassleGaf "legends").

You're not going anywhere. In fact, after tonight you'll be fully converted into the Cenation and I'll be there to welcome you with open arms.

No, I am in a bad place right now. From back then I have gone from...

RAW Smackdown, PPVs, Heat, Velocity, Byte This, WWE Magazine, Dirtsheets, DVDs, VHS, Collection old ECW DVD's, T-shirts, yearly games, hunting down indy stuff, and more to...

Today, Fast Forwarding Raw to make it 15 minutes long, and dreading what will go wrong tonight.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
No, I am in a bad place right now. From back then I have gone from...

RAW Smackdown, PPVs, Heat, Velocity, Byte This, WWE Magazine, Dirtsheets, DVDs, VHS, Collection old ECW DVD's, T-shirts, yearly games, hunting down indy stuff, and more to...

Today, Fast Forwarding Raw to make it 15 minutes long, and dreading what will go wrong tonight.
SNAP OUT OF IT, KEYSER.

Top Bottom