• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

ZeroRay

You know, all it would take for me to not take a hiatus like my friend beef is doing, is if D.Brine wins.

Vince knows this. He knows us all too well.

Khrno

What's this battle royal stuff? Is it going to be on the PPV? on the pre-show with Kane? has it been done already?

I don't want a jobbers battle royal taking time of my Bryan/Punk match. Fuck.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
What's this battle royal stuff? Is it going to be on the PPV? on the pre-show with Kane? has it been done already?

Jobbers Battle Royale and IC/US match has been added to thr card.

Tendo

I think the show. But if they don't speed up letting people in I'm missing the Kane Ryder match. :(

I figure punk and Bryan are getting like 20 minutes. They keep adding fluff.

No, I am in a bad place right now. From back then I have gone from...

RAW Smackdown, PPVs, Heat, Velocity, Byte This, WWE Magazine, Dirtsheets, DVDs, VHS, Collection old ECW DVD's, T-shirts, yearly games, hunting down indy stuff, and more to...

Today, Fast Forwarding Raw to make it 15 minutes long, and dreading what will go wrong tonight.

It's too bad...

...and even if it gets good it will get bad again.

THERE IS NO HOPE

It's always darkest before the dawn.

zbVwc.gif

krae_man

I hope Dolph does triple duty and wins the Rumble, Tag Titles and the IC Title. That will get him off Raw and away from Brodus headbutts.

ZeroRay

So that's what the revolution is all about, they are renaming the WWE title into the X-Division championship.

http://p.twimg.com/As3XyorCAAEEiLo.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

The "Cross-Division".

Like the official name of the Playstation's X button.

[quote="Keyser Soze, post: 38049574"]Giant Bomb got the same for playing a SNES[/QUOTE]

Last 2 hours of Chrono Trigger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x100 This PPV

Might watch a bit of the PPV with you guys seeing as it's free here in the UK (well, on Sky Sports).

Doesn't sound very exciting on paper so far though. And why so few matches?

Good evening.

In less than an hour, we will join others from around the world. We will be together as one watching Over The Limit as WrassleGAF. "WrassleGAF." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests in Wrasslin.

Perhaps it's fate that today is May 20th, the day after Kane Day, and we will once again be hoping for something decent... Not amazing, not spectacular, and not great... but a little above okay would do.

We are fighting for our right to continue watching. To exist. And should D-Bryan win today, the 20th of May will no longer be known as the day after Kane Day, but as the day WrassleGAF declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!

Today we celebrate our YES DAY!

krae_man

LOL only a fraction of the people who buy the PPV watch the youtube stream.

Edit: Double LOL List all the title matches on the card then the Main Event(not for any title).

Good evening.

In less than an hour, we will join others from around the world. We will be together as one watching Over The Limit as WrassleGAF. "WrassleGAF." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests in Wrasslin.

Perhaps it's fate that today is May 20th, the day after Kane Day, and we will once again be hoping for something decent... Not amazing, not spectacular, and not great... but a little above okay would do.

We are fighting for our right to continue watching. To exist. And should D-Bryan win today, the 20th of May will no longer be known as the day after Kane Day, but as the day WrassleGAF declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!

i'm wearing my ceremonial garments just in case.

Khrno

So SoulPlaya is missing on the best match of the night?

So much for Kane's number one fan, unless he actually is Matt Striker...

Good evening.

Ahh, to be in an Irish theater during that scene.

You couldn't get away with that these days, it'd be the leader of the UN giving the speech or something.

somedevil

Good evening.

ocaNG.gif

The fact that Kane hasn't done the turnbuckle Pyro kind of gives away that he is winning.

yeah. or at least beating the tar out of him after the fight. my wife always had this theory that Kane loves hearing his music, so if he loses he always ensures he gets the last moment so they play his music.

Top Bottom