• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

geese_predictabo.gif

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Super Punk wins, and Cena is back on a loss again.

So I guess Brock really is gone, or at the very least, gone for a long-ass time.

UberTag

Sigh this was actually a very good show until this shitfest. That should have been reserved for RAW.
And yet it was the only logical outcome given the corner they booked themselves into.
And yet Cena sold someone's offense for once.

I actually don't have a problem with it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Guys, as stupid as that last "match" was, the punch is Show's finisher. Wrestling logic dictates that finishers are superpowered.

Sigh this was actually a very good show until this shitfest. That should have been reserved for RAW.

i have no shame in admitting that while it wasn't nearly as good as Punk Bryan, that I actually laughed quite a few times during the main event, it shouldn't have been the end, espescially given the fact that it really isn't a mystery what's going on.

i get that they want to go out with 'tune in to see Raw to find out why Show did that' but they could just as easily sold intrigue on the ending to Punk Bryan.

number47

I wonder what punishment bryan is going to get for some of his submissions for tonight. then punk doing that stomp on bryan...not very pg..

1. Johnny runs out of the ring as soon as the bell rings
  2. Airplane spin
  3. Ring the bell in his ear
  4. Role play as Michael Cole and Booker T
  5. Pour Water down his pants

So. Fucking. Good

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair I half expected a Big Show helps Cena, Lesnar helps Laurnitus, but its not like you could ignore the fact that the big show helps laurnitus was extremely possible.

Well did anyone not see the ending coming? I mean seriously anyone?

the Cena fan in the front row didn't. i laughed a lot at how shocked he looked with his hands on his head. i also laughed a lot at the one guy who tried to start a 'holy shit' chant midway through the 'bout'.

1. Johnny runs out of the ring as soon as the bell rings
  2. Airplane spin
  3. Ring the bell in his ear
  4. Role play as Michael Cole and Booker T
  5. Pour Water down his pants

So. Fucking. Good
glad i'm not the only one who enjoyed it. i loved Cole asking Johnny if he was okay.

Super Punk wins, and Cena is back on a loss again.

So I guess Brock really is gone, or at the very least, gone for a long-ass time.

Gone until these nothing pre-Summerslam PPVs are over, yeah. He only has like 25 dates left on his contract with Summerslam, Survivor Series, Rumble and Wrestlemania all still to go

*me thinking Survivor Series is still a main PPV may be part nostalgia though :p

ElRenoRaven

the Cena fan in the front row didn't. i laughed a lot at how shocked he looked with his hands on his head. i also laughed a lot at the one guy who tried to start a 'holy shit' chant midway through the 'bout'.

glad i'm not the only one who enjoyed it. i loved Cole asking Johnny if he was okay.

Oh yea I was rolling at that. These shocked Cena fans have to be plants. They just have to be because it's every time he loses that they zoom camera right into one.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I saw the Ryder/Kane match. I haven't watched the PPV, though, as I was out with friends all day (yes, I made them go to youtube for 10 minutes). How has the PPV been?

I saw the Ryder/Kane match. I haven't watched the PPV, though, as I was out with friends all day (yes, I made them go to youtube for 10 minutes). How has the PPV been?

ah good. we were worried about you.

PPV was okay, Punk Bryan was all that, and the main event was pretty damn funny if barely wrestling.

punk/bryan match was incredible, best match of the year

divas match was solid for a divas match

cena/johnny was ok, had a few legit lol moments but everyone saw the ending coming

Top Bottom