• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

You'll need a lot of slapstick madness to match the new wrestling experience offered by one John Cena

John Cena and John Laurenaitis' knack for improvisational and physical comedy is amazing. Better than Santino and Ricardo Rodriguez at the Royal Rumble and that's what they're paid to do!

Predictable ending but I guess at this stage I will take a predictable Cena screwjob over "Cena Wins LOL".

Also I guess Cena vs Show will be the main event of the next PPV? WOOOOOOoooooooooo.....

cacophony

QZNb1.jpg

eldoon

Lmfao at some twitter comments doing a john cena search.

Big show accidentally lol knocked John Cena over instead of John laurinitus gm

im sad that @JohnCena didnt win. I really wanted john cena 2 win. My whole family wanted hi 2 win

Both John Cena and Randy Orton lost, but they looked good doing it lol

wwe is screwing John Cena at every chance they get and it upsets me because he deserves SO SO much better.

Everyone we all know John Cena is the best in the world! He wanted to have fun with the WWE universe! So sweet:) <3

John cena losing = retarded

Now about John Cena, he's the face of the wwe and all wwe does is treat him like he's some undercard dark match superstar. NO. Just stop.

@DavidOtunga your an idiot. If John cena had the gm in a cage match it would be a different outcome

Feel bad cause I dont know what happened in over the limit so sad I hink John Cena lost but I cat believe till I see it! John Cena Rocks!!!!

#overthelimit it suck john cena lost laurnitas is maybe gonna hire back big show thumbs up if u hate big show now

@WWETheBigShow YOUR A FUCKING JOKE!! YOU ARE A FUCKING FAT ASS PUNK BITCH SELL OUT MOTHER FUCKER FOR DOING THAT TO JOHN CENA..

John Cena @JohnCena You r the real peoples champ and u got cheated tonight by a no good Big Slow with a weak punch..

JOHN CENA GETS SCREWED BY BIG SHOW's SURPRISE VISIT TO PPV AND SAVES "BIG JOHNNY's". JOB!!!!! SCREWJOB to CENA BY BIG SHOW!!!!!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man, what the hell. I turn the TV on and ROH is on. I can hear Kevin Kelly and Nigel McGuiness, but I can't hear a damn sound from the ring at all. ROH's production values are SO BAD.

Ithil

"Now about John Cena, he's the face of the wwe and all wwe does is treat him like he's some undercard dark match superstar. NO. Just stop."

I like when marks try to sound like smarks to make themselves "credible", but fail horribly.

I'm sick of Cena vs Show fueds. They're always the same. Cena tries all match to pick him up and then OMFGZ CENA JUST PICKED THE THE BIG SHOW AND GAVE HIM AN AA. 500LBS. NO WAY.

Kyoufu

WWE is awesome if you consider the WWE title match as the main event and show closer (you know, like how it should be).

Well at least this week won't be a bust. I'll be at this on Friday.

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Death To All But Metal
Friday, May 25, 2012 - 8:00PM Bell Time - Reseda, CA

No Disqualification Tag Team Match
Super Smash Bros. (Player Uno & Stupefied) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
"Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen (Champion) vs. Brian Cage (Challenger)

Grudge Match
El Generico vs. Ricochet

Singles Match
"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Willie Mack

Six-Person Tag Team Match
Candice LeRae & RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma) vs. "Pretty" Peter Avalon, Ray Rosas, & Joey Ryan

Singles Match
TJ Perkins vs. Ryan Taylor

Singles Match
B-Boy vs. Famous B

Anth0ny

wwe is screwing John Cena at every chance they get and it upsets me because he deserves SO SO much better.

Now about John Cena, he's the face of the wwe and all wwe does is treat him like he's some undercard dark match superstar. NO. Just stop.

@WWETheBigShow YOUR A FUCKING JOKE!! YOU ARE A FUCKING FAT ASS PUNK BITCH SELL OUT MOTHER FUCKER FOR DOING THAT TO JOHN CENA..

nicolas20cage20laughy9yff.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
WWE is awesome if you consider the WWE title match as the main event and show closer (you know, like how it should be).

You know, serious question, when was the last PPV that had the WWE Championship match last? I can't think of what it was. Has there been one this year?

number47

Lmfao at some twitter comments doing a john cena search.

Big show accidentally lol knocked John Cena over instead of John laurinitus gm

im sad that @JohnCena didnt win. I really wanted john cena 2 win. My whole family wanted hi 2 win

Both John Cena and Randy Orton lost, but they looked good doing it lol

Everyone we all know John Cena is the best in the world! He wanted to have fun with the WWE universe! So sweet:) <3

John cena losing = retarded

@DavidOtunga your an idiot. If John cena had the gm in a cage match it would be a different outcome

Feel bad cause I dont know what happened in over the limit so sad I hink John Cena lost but I cat believe till I see it! John Cena Rocks!!!!

#overthelimit it suck john cena lost laurnitas is maybe gonna hire back big show thumbs up if u hate big show now

John Cena @JohnCena You r the real peoples champ and u got cheated tonight by a no good Big Slow with a weak punch..

JOHN CENA GETS SCREWED BY BIG SHOW's SURPRISE VISIT TO PPV AND SAVES "BIG JOHNNY's". JOB!!!!! SCREWJOB to CENA BY BIG SHOW!!!!!

We need someone to keep the children offline

UberTag

I'm sick of Cena vs Show fueds. They're always the same. Cena tries all match to pick him up and then OMFGZ CENA JUST PICKED THE THE BIG SHOW AND GAVE HIM AN AA. 500LBS. NO WAY.
All I ask as far as internal logic goes with this retread storyline is that when CM Punk invariably chimes in with his perspective on Big Show saving "the toolbox's" job that he doesn't play up the shocked "how could you / respect" card.

Not after Big Show single-handedly dominated the Straight Edge Society for months.

Punk needs to just outright say he's always hated Show's guts and hasn't forgiven him or forgotten.

That's all I want.

Penguin

Speaking of, this marks the 4th PPV this year, and 5th in a row in which the WHC nor WWE title were the final match of the show.

Top Bottom