• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Sa2UA.png

Flashed very quickly towards the end. I don't know if this video is for this person specifically (whoever it is, I think it looks like punk but it might be someone new or something) or it's just some generic face and something else is happening.

Sa2UA.png

Flashed very quickly towards the end. I don't know if this video is for this person specifically (whoever it is, I think it looks like punk but it might be someone new or something) or it's just some generic face and something else is happening.
Looks like CM Punk. Probably just something they're using as saying "Hey there's a big storyline coming up soon! Remember the Nexus and CM Punk's feud with Cena at the MITB PPV? Well this is even bigger than that and all of these combined!"

So I'm expecting a group or something here. Or perhaps it's part of the Brock Lesnar storyline.

Sa2UA.png

Yeah looked like Punk from what I saw. Supposedly the video is for Dean Ambrose, although that's a big push out of the gate for the guy and one guy debuting isn't exactly a revolution especially with the stuff they showed in the video. I will say Dean Ambrose is the last guy they have in developmental that has a true shot of making it big. He can go in the ring and on the mic.

Heel

Why is WWE trying to do viral marketing? They're already a virus to good taste, and you're all infected. Come to Dr. Heel when you need the cure friends.

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif

Linkified

Sa2UA.png

Well that's O'Conor from nxt where Ricardo tricked him and sprayed him with rat poison so nxt invades again.

Ithil

The four best prospects in developmental are obviously Ambrose, Rollins Cesaro and Ohno. All of them are experienced and talented.

There's some like Ricky Steamboat Jr who are good, but still young.

Ambrose is a fine wrestler and world class on the mic, he has the most potential to be a top heel. I hope they realise that. They want a "new" kind of heel? There's your man.

Rollins and Ohno they don't seem to be bringing up any time soon, which is odd for Rollins as he's been in developmental for nearly two years. Rollins could be a great face, for them, he's solid on the mic and terrific in the ring. Ohno is stuck with a silly name, but he can play face/heel and is more than ready, once he gets back into shape.

Cesaro...already started with a fairly lame "rugby" gimmick, but at the same time it seems obvious to me this gimmick is a short term thing to bring him in, it'll be phased out within a few months. They've started him off fairly low on the card, but the dude is a beast in the ring, just give him some lengthy matches, he'll establish himself on the roster easily. And give him some better theme music fr the love of fuck.

Heel

As Wrassle-GAF's resident Outsider, I request to be used to screen all new wrestlers, storylines and gimmicks. You're all watching the WWE through rose-tinted glasses covered in shit and can no longer be trusted.

First things first, who the fuck is Dean Ambrose? Link me to a hot promo and I'll let you know the ledge.

DMczaf

Starting now, from this moment on, this will be the moment, starting now, a moment that will start now, from this moment, this will be the moment, starting now, the moment that starts now, from this moment on, this will be the moment, starting now, of the genesis of McGillicutty!

Starting now, from this moment on, this will be the moment, starting now, a moment that will start now, from this moment, this will be the moment, starting now, the moment that starts now, from this moment on, this will be the moment, starting now, of the genesis of McGillicutty!

uGOx5.jpg

Yes!

Khrno

I'll watch this tonight and give my two cents.

I'm just going to say right off the bat that these two gentlemen have a grassroots fan base of smarks that has probably already skewed how good it actually was. But I will be impartial.

To be honest, I don't think this match was better than their respective matches from Extreme Rules, for the simple fact that it had no build up at all. However, the match itself might turn up as the real starting point (barring their previous champion vs champion encounters) of their feud.

Anyway, this was a great wrestling match, but it certainly won't be their best match. I just hope it turns out into a long-lasting rivalry like Hart/Michaels or Austin/Rock, they already have the roots.

kbWtq.png

eldoon

Fuck Alex Shelley quit? Man the MCMG were something special. If he quit Sabin should go to. Big hit for TNA if true.

If wwe makes a cruiserweight or a decent tag division to fill the 3 hours then this is good.
Otherwise he will probably just be fed to ryback or lesnar.

Top Bottom