• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Is Sheamus' new shirt saying to Brogue kick hooligans or that he is a hooligan? either way he did one or the other growing up in those mean streets of Ireland, brawling his way through Ireland University.

G-Fex

Is Sheamus' new shirt saying to Brogue kick hooligans or that he is a hooligan? either way he did one or the other growing up in those mean streets of Ireland, brawling his way through Ireland University.

They used to Brogue kick folks when they robbed them in the streets fella.

Flair is a weird guy. He's the nicest guy on the planet, but he's so irresponsible it's maddening.

When I did TNA, Flair was actually standing right behind me in the catering line. I felt really weird about getting my food right before Ric F'N Flair. I turned around, introduced myself, and asked if he wanted ahead. He said, "No way, man. You go right on." He just looked like a really nice and quiet dude.

I would shit in my pants if Ric Flair talked to me.
You did the right thing though in asking.

He does seems like a really nice guy.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This post was edited because nobody said a fucking thing when I was gone from here for a while.
Right, considering I made a huge bitching spree about how unfair your ban was that a mod that never even touches these topics entered and told me to stop.

edit: I think I see what you did there.

Wrestling needs more people like Heel. Stop acting like an idiot and don't fall for obvious set-ups!

ALUTk.gif

god i love this hahaha

Fuck I hate RAW being on at 2am, especially now it's getting light at 4....

My sleep pattern is truly horrible. But that aside, I hope we're all excited for another exciting night?

My predictions:

>Christian to lose title in opening match

>Daniel Bryan to have his victory 'reversed' by 'people power'

>Cena promo about how he thinks that Big Show is a bully.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I don't get why people chant Goldberg for Ryback.

Total disrespect for Goldberg honestly. Fans should be chanting Glacier. Ryback has that whole shitty awful Mortal Kombat character going for him too.

G-Fex

I don't get why people chant Goldberg for Ryback.

Total disrespect for Goldberg honestly. Fans should be chanting Glacier. Ryback has that whole shitty awful Mortal Kombat character going for him too.

I really like your avatar.

The only person who should come back to fight Ryback is BAAAAAAAAATISTA

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Fuck I hate RAW being on at 2am, especially now it's getting light at 4....

My sleep pattern is truly horrible. But that aside, I hope we're all excited for another exciting night?

My predictions:

>Christian to lose title in opening match

>Daniel Bryan to have his victory 'reversed' by 'people power'

>Cena promo about how he thinks that Big Show is a bully.

Why don't you just watch it on Youtube?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I really like your avatar.

The only person who should come back to fight Ryback is BAAAAAAAAATISTA

You do?

I mean I think its okay myself. The avatar is not of my own choosing though, never double cross mods.

I really hate 3 hour RAWs. Not because its 3 hours but because I don't get off from work till 8:30 and basically got home just in time for RAW and booze (the two go hand in hand). Fuck you Vince for ruining it all!

Why don't you just watch it on Youtube?

I really don't know. I like watching it live, mainly because I've got into the habit of it.

Although I've been disappointed recently (not even in the 'this is so bad it's entertaining' way that I enjoy), as it's just been dull.

I'll likely watch the first hour tonight, not staying up specifically for it though :p

G-Fex

You do?

I mean I think its okay myself. The avatar is not of my own choosing though, never double cross mods.

I really hate 3 hour RAWs. Not because its 3 hours but because I don't get off from work till 8:30 and basically got home just in time for RAW and booze (the two go hand in hand). Fuck you Vince for ruining it all!

Yes :D

Top Bottom