• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Interesting they would put Sting at number 1.

Not that its not a good pick but ya know WWE and there pretending people in other companies dont exist and all it seems weird.

RevolutionWWE.jpg

Is this Matt Morgan? lol

RBH

I will go into a deep depression if it turns out to be Matt Morgan.

I'm ultimately expecting it to be Dean Ambrose.

Do they still charge people for that info?

No clue, but it seems like everything on their site is free now except for the Wade Keller audio shows and their newsletters. Their audio shows are pretty horrible though and don't come close to matching the quality of Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez.

That was a shitacular Raw, hopefully the ratings are in the toilet. Good thing we have a pay per view in three weeks LOL

The 25 minute Cena promo/match at the start of the show was way too long. I applaud Cena for working his tail off but man, its getting tiring. The highlight of my night was seeing Beth Phoenix club Kelly Kelly though. Christian had a good match against Jobber Mahal too.

There is just no creativity in creative anymore. It's pathetic, but I think Sheamus in WWE 12 holding all those belts (and then being buried by HHH) was a more interesting character than what we have right now.

Kaladin

The first round of CZW's Tournament of Death 2012 (June 26th on iPPV) has been set up......

*Drunken Scaffold Match: Lucky tHURTeen vs. Danny Havoc vs. Devon Moore

*Ultraviolent Ladders Match (In the Memory of JC Bailey): Drake Younger vs. Rory Mondo

*Pain in the Glass Match: CZW champion MASADA vs. Scott Summers

*Ultraviolent Bats: Big Japan Deathmatch Heavyweight champion Abdullah Kobayashi vs. Matt Tremont

I would pay money to see a Drunken Scaffold Match if it involved CM Punk.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
http://i.minus.com/iiexS3DADhbdj.gif[/I MG][/QUOTE]

That is [I][B]so[/B][/I] moe.

[quote="DMczaf, post: 38088298"]My god.

[IMG ]http://www.wweshop.com/images/products/77083X.jpg

It was real.

But this so not moe. And I don't think it makes any sense but then again this is WWE we're talking about.

Also Raw was pretty lame sans the Johnny-Mobile. June cannot come soon enough.

They couldn't even get their fucking storylines straight enough to have Laurinitis use the scooter the whole show. They just dropped it after that one backstage segment of him driving on it.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
They couldn't even get their fucking storylines straight enough to have Laurinitis use the scooter the whole show. They just dropped it after that one backstage segment of him driving on it.

Maybe it collapsed on it's own ran out of gas? :|

You haven't seen the back.

[IMG ]http://www.wweshop.com/images/products/77083AX.jpg[/IMG]

lol wat.

Why not a simple "BEST AT WHAT I DO" shirt similar to Punk's?

That probably explains why his comeback has been so shitty as well.

Yeah, he's inching closer and closer to wrestlers I don't give a fuck about and stop paying attention when they are on screen along with Swagger, Orton, Khali, Jinder Mahal, Primo and Epico, Big Show, Ezekial Jackson, Mason Ryan, Kane, Randy Orton, and others I can't remember right now.

So I really hope WWE does end up signing Matt Morgan and Alex Shelley.

Wonder if Chris Sabins contract is up soon too as well?

Also bring back Flair to manage someone and all of the sudden Raw is interesting again.

Yeah, he's inching closer and closer to wrestlers I don't give a fuck about and stop paying attention when they are on screen along with Swagger, Orton, Khali, Jinder Mahal, Primo and Epico, Big Show, Ezekial Jackson, Mason Ryan, Kane, Randy Orton, and others I can't remember right now.

Hunico, Camacho, Alex Riley, Hornswoggle, the Usos, JTG, Tensai, etc....

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
That probably explains why his comeback has been so shitty as well.
His matches are still great and he still gets some good heat, but seeing him lose again and again and again gets pretty tiresome.

I know he came back just to put people over but when you keep losing it doesn't make your opponent look good, it just makes you look like a goof.

So I really hope WWE does end up signing Matt Morgan and Alex Shelley.

Wonder if Chris Sabins contract is up soon too as well?

Also bring back Flair to manage someone and all of the sudden Raw is interesting again.

I think you seriously underestimate how bad Raw currently is and how good some of those guys are. Matt Morgan? Really?

Top Bottom