• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

I think you seriously underestimate how bad Raw currently is and how good some of those guys are. Matt Morgan? Really?

Well I'd rather have a Matt Morgan than a Jinder mahaal, Aberto Del Rio, or a Great Khali.

I mean I know they would still likely show up in some capacity especially with Raws turning 3 hours soon but shit I'll take anyone new at this point to make things a bit more interesting.

ivWfMdQRnmSjS.gif

All those predictable marks...

I've already forgotten what happened on Raw outside of Kane wailing on Bryan and Stealth Show at the end and I sped through it about an hour ago.
Is the revolution here yet?

I think Sky Sports cut off that AJ backstage segment.. when they came back from ads there was a brief glimpse of her at the end.

Weird.

Yea just reading back over the thread now, I'm like where the f**k did that gif come from? Then reading back further I find there was a whole section that wasn't on the Sky one. :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC93F65YlzA

YouTube to the rescue as usual.

Wish they'd 'accidentally' skip f**king Cena shit instead of something I'm interested in.

I watched Raw since Blizzard is awesome and took the Diablo servers down for EIGHT HOURS.

I had a list of all the bad things but it was basically just a recap of Raw. Man this show sucks. Cena and Sheamus have to be the absolute worst everything of anything. Punk leading the good guy cavalry to save the day and protect them is beyond obnoxious. Bryan is the singular reason to watch WWE for any finite amount of time. And Kane too... *treats SoulPlaya like crAJy*

Entropia

No One Remembers
Is AJ even really still involved with Bryan anymore??

Is this like Kane being on the promo poster for a PPV even though he isn't even on it? lol

Ithil

Is this like Kane being on the promo poster for a PPV even though he isn't even on it? lol

Very much so. While they haven't appeared onscreen together for a few weeks, this thing with Punk is obviously part of the overall Bryan/AJ story.

Linkified

Yes shes still involved, it will be revealed like this after AJ turns on Punk.

"When I was WHC I got no respect even though I beat 2 giants in a cage match, 5 of the best on Smackdown in an Elimination Chamber. I tried to get AJ her Divas championship match but I didn't have enough sway, that's when I, I mean we got together to perform this elaborate ruse Punk."

Aiii

So not worth it
Yes shes still involved, it will be revealed like this after AJ turns on Punk.

"When I was WHC I got no respect even though I beat 2 giants in a cage match, 5 of the best on Smackdown in an Elimination Chamber. I tried to get AJ her Divas championship match but I didn't have enough sway, that's when I, I mean we got together to perform this elaborate ruse Punk."

Pretty much along my train of thought, I'm even expecting her to get a shot at Layla at No Way Out, maybe thanks to Punk.

No Way Out better have a stage that reflects the advertising theme, i'm talking a steam train that can head across the stage to be no sold by Cena when Big Show ties him to the tracks

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Christian's "Hit The Switch" shirt is still worse than the new Jericho shirt.

But not by much.

What are some of your favorite worst-shirts you remember? Vince Loves Cock was horrible.

Bowser

PWInsider.com is reporting WWE officials seriously considered letting Daniel Bryan win the WWE Championship from CM Punk.

The idea reportedly picked up steam as they got closer to the pay-per-view but obviously in the end, company officials decided to keep the title on CM Punk.

Maybe they'll have DB pick up the win at NWO?

Aiii

So not worth it
Maybe they'll have DB pick up the win at NWO?

It's time.

As said above, they now have all face champions, tag, divas, us, ic, whc, wwe and Cena... All faces. So the tag and ic titles are probably safe on the faces for a few months. I doubt Sheamus will drop it before Summerslam. Cena will never ever turn heel, leaves us the US, divas and wwe championships.

As said above, I wouldn't at all be suprised if we're gonna get heel AJ and Bryan as Divas and WWE champs at No Way Out.

That way the "main event" after Triple H/Lesnar and Cena/Whoever can be Bryan vs Punk in a 30-min Iron Man Match.

Okay, this is WWE, this will never happen. But still, it should.

Top Bottom