• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Here is an IGN Preview for WWE 12

WWE '12 caught my attention. Throwing out an established brand? Rebuilding a series from the ground up? Faster gameplay? A better sense of momentum and skill? It sounded too good to believe. Thankfully I stand corrected. WWE '12 does a lot of things right. Those who strayed away from WWE games long ago will no doubt find a considerable amount of appeal here.

http://ie.ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1188051p1.html

Here is an IGN preview for Smackdown vs RAW 11

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 is a reality and it's coming to stores on Oct. 26, 2010. Here at E3, I got the chance to step into the squared circle, and as usual, Yuke's and the team behind the Smackdown series have found new ways to make fake fighting seem more real than ever.

http://ie.ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1099546p1.html

I am not going back further

Aiii

So not worth it
If they are going to put Kane into this match the best course of action would be for Bryan to pin Kane in the match at the ppv and win the title setting up a rematch with Punk at MITB. Since this is WWE they'll probably have Kane push Bryan out of the feud and he will be dropped back down to midcard and forgotten while Kane goes on to feud with Punk over the summer.

Vince cares about one thing. Revenue.

Since al,the Kane marks produce their own mask replica's and Bryan sells more Yes-shirts then Cena does sweatbands I wouldn't worry too much about Bryan getting depushed anytime soon.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL...well played at posting the actual WWE '12 preview. It's like we've come to expect the same thing every year.

DMczaf

uK29e.gif

IGN just put their preview up. Sounds like the real deal.

For years WWE has been the Sports Entertainment simulation series from THQ and Yuke's Yokohama. It's been a fun ride, but as with any franchise, fans have complained about annual aspects over and over again. Turns out the developers were listening, killed the series, and are planning on fixing things with WWE '13.

The stiff animations, the characters warping into place for certain moves, the confusing right analog stick controls for grapples -- WWE '13 is addressing all of that and feels good so far. That's pretty damn exciting.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1171529p1.html

IGN WWE '12 Review said:
CLOSING COMMENTS
WWE '12 features so much content that it's impossible to give due diligence here to each of its deep modes. Yet none of that depth would matter if the gameplay was sub-par. THQ's efforts in breathing new life into its core mechanics have paid off. Combat now has a natural flow that not only makes sense from the perspective of a player but from the perspective of someone watching a wrestling match take place. The tension and drama that should be present inside the ring are there, and the only reason that's possible is because there is a balance and fine-tuning in the mechanics.

What THQ has done here serves its audience spectacularly. WWE '12 retains and improves upon the already-great presentation of its predecessors, capturing a likeness of wrestling that is uncanny. And it plays just as well as it looks. This should be considered a milestone for the wrestling simulation genre. It's certainly a much-needed breath of fresh air. Let's just hope every year can continue to be this remarkable - the bar is now set very high.

They gave WWE '12 a 9.

Oh for fuck's sake.

I wonder how many American WWE Legends(tm) they can shoehorn into the show tonight. Dusty Rhodes, Sgt. Slaughter, and Jim Duggan need to run-in on some brown people in the ring.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
IGN just put their preview up. Sounds like the real deal.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1171529p1.html

For years WWE has been the Sports Entertainment simulation series from THQ and Yuke's Yokohama. It's been a fun ride, but as with any franchise, fans have complained about annual aspects over and over again. Turns out the developers were listening, killed the series, and are planning on fixing things with WWE '12.

The stiff animations, the characters warping into place for certain moves, the confusing right analog stick controls for grapples -- WWE '12 is addressing all of that and feels good so far. That's pretty damn exciting.
For years WWE has been the Sports Entertainment simulation series from THQ and Yuke's Yokohama. It's been a fun ride, but as with any franchise, fans have complained about annual aspects over and over again. Turns out the developers were listening, killed the series, and are planning on fixing things with SD Vs RAW 2011.

The stiff animations, the characters warping into place for certain moves, the confusing right analog stick controls for grapples -- SD Vs RAW 2011 is addressing all of that and feels good so far. That's pretty damn exciting.
For years WWE has been the Sports Entertainment simulation series from THQ and Yuke's Yokohama. It's been a fun ride, but as with any franchise, fans have complained about annual aspects over and over again. Turns out the developers were listening, killed the series, and are planning on fixing things with SD Vs RAW 2010.

The stiff animations, the characters warping into place for certain moves, the confusing right analog stick controls for grapples -- SD Vs RAW 2010 is addressing all of that and feels good so far. That's pretty damn exciting.
For years WWE has been the Sports Entertainment simulation series from THQ and Yuke's Yokohama. It's been a fun ride, but as with any franchise, fans have complained about annual aspects over and over again. Turns out the developers were listening, killed the series, and are planning on fixing things with SD Vs RAW 2009.

The stiff animations, the characters warping into place for certain moves, the confusing right analog stick controls for grapples -- SD Vs RAW 2009 is addressing all of that and feels good so far. That's pretty damn exciting.

etc etc

hertog

Well I have no expectations of the WWE anymore (even with a Punk.Bryan fued). WTF did they do that I feel so lethargic towards the WWE?

cena_aa.jpg

there's one

Sheamus-WINS.jpg

ah... I see

3olde7.jpg

:(

Top Bottom