• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I seriously think that might be the lowest rated RAW segment ever. Thankfully, I didn't watch anything else, besides the Punk/Bryan/AJ/Kane match.

Big Show was great tonight, pipebombs all around and looking like an absolute monster, this is how Big Guys should be booked! It is so unfourtanate that all this will mean nothing in a few weeks when Cena overcomes the odds in the steel cage. Big Show and Cena in a cage has the potential for worst match of the year.

Man, that Trouble in Paradise kick that Kofi did on Big Show after he attacked Truth was awesome. It was like Chaozhou sacrificing himself for Tien by suicide bombing Napa. He let out a warrior cry and everything. It's like he hit his limit break in a last bout of desperation and Big Show just shrugged it off like it was nothing.

Kaladin

Just got this e-mail....

The Road to WRESTLEMANIA 29 passes through NEW ORLEANS when THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER emanates from NEW ORLEANS ARENA on FEBRUARY 17th FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!

In the final Pay Per View before WRESTLEMANIA 29, Witness the TOP SUPERSTARS FROM RAW & SMACKDOWN compete inside THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER!! THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER is the most DIABOLICAL STRUCTURE in Sports Entertainment.

jmdajr

Man, that Trouble in Paradise kick that Kofi did on Big Show after he attacked Truth was awesome. It was like Chaozhou sacrificing himself for Tien by suicide bombing Napa. He let out a warrior cry and everything. It's like he hit his limit break in a last bout of desperation and Big Show just shrugged it off like it was nothing.
:)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
bobo what are your opinions on brooke "tha bawdy" tessmacher

JNFPU.jpg

bjb

Banned
Apparently Cena is fighting in a dark match right now.

Not sure against who...I guess Big Johnny is involved somehow.

bobo what are your opinions on brooke "tha bawdy" tessmacher

http://i.imgur.com/JNFPU.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

Incredible ass that I'm pretty sure is there because of butt implants. Horrible fake tits that you don't notice until she's topless. Also, best part of Raw=BROCK LESNAR WAS NOT MENTIONED. This means his meeting with Dana was legit. Thank you Brock and Dana. Can't wait to see JDS vs Brock later this year.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Incredible ass that I'm pretty sure is there because of butt implants. Horrible fake tits that you don't notice until she's topless. Also, best part of Raw=BROCK LESNAR WAS NOT MENTIONED. This means his meeting with Dana was legit. Thank you Brock and Dana. Can't wait to see JDS vs Brock later this year.
Breast? Quite likely. Butt? She's had that since she was in the E'.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Big Show mentioned Brock. Not quite by name, but he mentioned him.

Her tits really are a travesty

Top Bottom