• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Audrey Marie, seems she is not really a redhead. Awful decision on their part.

HgW2n.jpg

Zertez

What a difference a month makes in the life of Big Show. He goes from crying in the ring, losing to Cody Rhodes and it seems he couldnt beat any talent on the roster, to a wrecking machine that is capable of taking the entire roster at the same time. They needed to do something with his character, but Show has had enough heel/face turns for two lifetimes.

I think I agree with Bobo on tuning out Raw for a while. I havent watched the last three weeks but I watched tonight and to be honest it was just boring. Punk and Bryan is nice, and I like this version of the Big Show but I know it wont last. Big Show is like Cena, kids and Make a Wish love him and Vince is really afraid to mess with that for too long. I really wish they would give Cena a break, guy deserves it and they really need to build some guys and that wont happen as long as Vince feels the need to feed everyone to Cena. The Roster feels more stale than I can ever remember. I just dont give a shit about most of these guys. Hopefully Impact continues its recent run as I have really enjoyed the TNA product as of late.

I think I agree with Bobo on tuning out Raw for a while. I havent watched the last three weeks but I watched tonight and to be honest it was just boring. Punk and Bryan is nice, and I like this version of the Big Show but I know it wont last. Big Show is like Cena, kids and Make a Wish love him and Vince is really afraid to mess with that for too long. I really wish they would give Cena a break, guy deserves it and they really need to build some guys and that wont happen as long as Vince feels the need to feed everyone to Cena. The Roster feels more stale than I can ever remember. I just dont give a shit about most of these guys. Hopefully Impact continues its recent run as I have really enjoyed the TNA product as of late.

8d5f8a1f84a9d5e85499112.gif

Impact on Thursday is the most excited I've been for a wrestling show that I've been in a while, which really isn't that impressive considering I've dreaded WWE for a good couple months now.

But I hope TNA doesn't fuck this up. Yes they always do, but Impact has been good for a good while, which gives me hope.

Impact on Thursday is the most excited I've been for a wrestling show that I've been in a while, which really isn't that impressive considering I've dreaded WWE for a good couple months now.

But I hope TNA doesn't fuck this up. Yes they always do, but Impact has been good for a good while, which gives me hope.

Yeah, I'm pretty hyped too. Live Impact is a good thing plus they are hyping that big surprise. Also excited to see what they have planned for Slammiversary. Hope Spike let's them get a 5-10 min overrun like WWE does. They are doing Sting vs Roode first so they must have something big planned for the end of the show.

Yeah, I'm pretty hyped too. Live Impact is a good thing plus they are hyping that big surprise. Also excited to see what they have planned for Slammiversary. Hope Spike let's them get a 5-10 min overrun like WWE does. They are doing Sting vs Roode first so they must have something big planned for the end of the show.
Do they even have a main announced for Slammiversary? The only match I've seen is Daniels and Kazarian vs Angle and Styles.

Do they even have a main announced for Slammiversary? The only match I've seen is Daniels and Kazarian vs Angle and Styles.

Nothing yet. I'm going to guess Sting wins the lumberjack match and gets the title shot at Slammiversary since the lumberjack match is non title. Either that or they have something big planned that they couldn't announce before this show. Also thinking Batista debuts here. He was hyping a big announcement for May and he hasn't announced it yet. He also just cut off his hair to go back to his old look.

Dead Man

So... that was the best Raw I have seen in ages. No Cena made me happy, decent Big Show promo, good DB/Punk match (even though Punks gimmick is wearing a bit thin, and he seems to have lost all his balance on the ropes), crazy Vicki, tag match that was decent. Shitty commentary still, and so much filler and recap it's not funny. Still, if every show was this good I would probably watch regularly.

Nothing yet. I'm going to guess Sting wins the lumberjack match and gets the title shot at Slammiversary since the lumberjack match is non title. Either that or they have something big planned that they couldn't announce before this show. Also thinking Batista debuts here. He was hyping a big announcement for May and he hasn't announced it yet. He also just cut off his hair to go back to his old look.
I'm kinda hoping King of the Mountain comes back. It's kinda a silly match type, but they were always pretty good.

Trish had a photoshoot recently.
YOU STILL GOT IT
*clap clap clapclapcalp*

I'm kinda hoping King of the Mountain comes back.
It's kinda a silly match type, but they were always pretty good.

It's possible. Jarrett is coming back on this taping I'm sure. TNA just registered the trademark slapnuts. Hoping John Morrison and Melina show up, but maybe Morrison will just go back to WWE. Also Chris Masters is showing up on this taping or the next.

I saw someone mentioned that they were going to Slamiversarry in Arlington this year. Think I am going to get tickets so if anyone else from GAF is going we should meet up and have a beer or something.

It's possible. Jarrett is coming back on this taping I'm sure. TNA just registered the trademark slapnuts. Hoping John Morrison and Melina show up, but maybe Morrison will just go back to WWE. Also Chris Masters is showing up on this taping or the next.
As much hate as Jarrett gets, and rightfully so, I wouldn't mind his return. He's a good worker, and hasn't held the title since what, 2006?

I'd like to see Morrison come in and freshen up the X Division, and Masters became better towards the end of his WWE run.

They need new tag teams though. With Anarquia and Alex Shelley gone, they have a weaker tag team division than the WWE.

I saw someone mentioned that they were going to Slamiversarry in Arlington this year. Think I am going to get tickets so if anyone else from GAF is going we should meet up and have a beer or something.

I got a ticket, but don't know if I'm going to sell it or not yet. Depends on what lineup they do. Still disappointed Angle and AJ are stuck in a tag match.

eldoon

Could be a king of the mountain match for the title - that's what im hoping for - with the lumberjack match this week setting it up.
Sting , Rooooode , Storm , RVD and someone else.

devon has a vote thing for his opponent this thursday .

c9b36217718a1a9791a8083795e7a589_L.jpg

MONDAY'S REVEAL: ROB VAN DAM

Could be a king of the mountain match for the title - that's what im hoping for - with the lumberjack match this week setting it up.
Sting , Rooooode , Storm , RVD and someone else.

devon has a vote thing for his opponent this thursday .

http://www.impactwrestling.com/media/k2/items/cache/c9b36217718a1a9791a8083795e7a589_L.jpg?t=1338235019/IMG]

MONDAY'S REVEAL: ROB VAN DAM[/QUOTE]

I think the challengers are going to be Bob Van Dam, Robbie E, Robbie T, and Garrett Bischoff. If it's a legit poll RVD wins in a landslide. If it's rigged Garrett wins. Could see them trying to redo RVD's ECW tv title reign in TNA.

Top Bottom