• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Any matches besides Sting vs. Roode been announced for Impact yet? Really looking forward to Thursday, I think going live with the product TNA currently has going can really be good for the company. Vince needs some real competiion so he will pull his head out of his ass.

best wrestling game

R3ys8.jpg

Best wrestler

ShjUT.jpg

Entropia

No One Remembers
If I only KNEW HOW TO MAKE SHIT IN THIS GAME.

You can have REAL LEGIT MMA/PRIDE fights in this game.

and all kinds of cool shit.

I miss Bobby Lashley, I didn't get to see more of his greatness.

King of Games indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Any matches besides Sting vs. Roode been announced for Impact yet? Really looking forward to Thursday, I think going live with the product TNA currently has going can really be good for the company. Vince needs some real competiion so he will pull his head out of his ass.

The tv title match where the fans get to pick the challenger. They are announcing one of the challengers per day until Thursday and then open fan voting at noon on Thursdays. So far it's RVD and Mr. Anderson.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I always thought that 2007 was a really underrated game. Why did they get rid of the grapple system where you got to pick guys up, and then determine what to do with them? It seemed like the next logical step for next-gen, and it allowed for such great real moments. To me, they've been going backwards since then.

I always thought that 2007 was a really underrated game. Why did they get rid of the grapple system where you got to pick guys up, and then determine what to do with them? It seemed like the next logical step for next-gen, and it allowed for such great real moments. To me, they've been going backwards since then.

2007 wasn't bad by any stretch, it just added little aside from ultimate control moves which were pretty fun, messing around with Kane's ultimate control chokeslam was a laugh.
Then the following year 2008 came out which i'd say is the worst SD game and was the first of many weaker outings.

Oh and 2007 overcomplicated GM mode and made it worse by extension, a shame that. I remember my brother took Raw and I took Smackdown in 2006 and I eventually won the ratings war despite my crappier roster, though I guess my bro inadvertently having Snitsky win the WWE title in an elimination chamber gave me a boost.

eldoon

Theres also the gut check for Joey Ryan scheduled and Brooke Hogan - but these 2 may only be segments and not involve any matches.
Also theres the surprise thats coming that thy promoted for weeks - maybe its a new tna game getting announced.

G-Fex

I know they disabled it in 2008 but it could still be toggled, I have no idea what they do now. Don't like the direction of no hud 'try to be as realistic as possible' route they are going now.

I haven't a clue really, I never toggled the HUD, which you can toggle btw.

It's just a thing that says finisher that pops up when I guess you weaken your opponent.

The non hud gameplay seems to please my audience during NWA shows.

CPzyA.jpg

The plot of the game consists of Vince McMahon ending up having control over all of the television networks, making WWE superstars feature on any TV show or commercial that he wants. His newest project, titled "Crush Hour", a demolition derby-style show featuring weapons.

...I bought this new, on day 1

Theres also the gut check for Joey Ryan scheduled and Brooke Hogan - but these 2 may only be segments and not involve any matches.
Also theres the surprise thats coming that thy promoted for weeks - maybe its a new tna game getting announced.

Best surprise would be taking Impact on the road and going live every week in different cities. Batista would be a good surprise. Oddly they made no mention of the surprise on this past week's episode.

G-Fex

I remember seeing New Legacy Inc, playing Crush Hour.

I love JR commentating on vehicular combat.

"JEFF HARDY PICKED UP THE SUPER MISSILES"

The Wrestlemania 19 game is what got me into wrestling. I played that for like a year then finally started watching it.

This is kinda what happen with me with the N64 WCW games. I played them, but could never watch much WCW at the time, and though Glacier was the most awesome thing ever. I always played as him...

...then I saw some Glacier matches.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It's all Sheamus' fault. Does he know he's making the stupidest face on earth when he does that? Does he not know the influence he has on children?

G-Fex

It's all Sheamus' fault. Does he know he's making the stupidest face on earth when he does that? Does he not know the influence he has on children?

he's a pretty bad example, kids want to be a pink pigmented skinned irish man in underwear with a big ass?

Speaking of Sheamus's ass, is Heavy ever going to come back? I kicked him off GM duties for NWA.

Top Bottom