• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

rvd2kewl

Best surprise would be taking Impact on the road and going live every week in different cities.

Hopefully that's the case and they bring a big event to Chicago. I am kicking myself for not doing the trip to Nashville for Lockdown. The show wasn't that great but the Fanfest the day before was something I'm really interested in.

I was going to do the trip to Dallas for Slammiversary but we're less than two weeks out and there's only one match. There's no Fanfest event that weekend either, just a 3 hour Meet & Greet the day of the show. Hogan is supposedly doing it and I heard it was a 2 hour wait in Nashville for him. That won't leave much time for anyone else.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_m4t06uC0gU1ruma8vo2_250.gif
xEcGa.gif

Damn it!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Is he fighting a cop?

Probably security. The story mode has you going to construction sites and a mall for something. Forgot why. Something to do with hideously polygon'd up Stephanie McMahon.

In Revenge Mode, a player can select any superstar on the roster (except for Stephanie and Vince McMahon) or a created superstar. The story begins with the player being dragged out of an arena by security guards and being literally tossed on the street. Later, the player encounters Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie notices that the player wants revenge on Vince McMahon for firing them, and the player and Stephanie devise a plan: to ruin Mr. McMahon's flagship pay-per-view: WrestleMania. To do this, Stephanie sends you to various locations and you must assault the various characters you encounter in each location, destroy WWE property, including blowing up an under construction skyscraper, crashing a WWE barge, wrecking the cars in a WWE parking lot, and so on. In the process, you also kill a multitude of security guards and WWE personnel who attack you with wrestling moves by throwing them into moving traffic, off the top of the skyscraper, and off the edge of the barge into the water below, eventually going on to ruin WrestleMania XIX.

I just remember throwing florescent light tubes at mall security guards. Good times, good times...

RBH

-- Big Show has the spot that was originally earmarked for Lord Tensai. The idea is that he'll be undergoing a makeover. It already kind of started when they dropped the robe and dropped the "Lord" part of his name a few weeks ago. He worked the dark match last night squashing Alex Riley, then in the post-show main event they did a John Cena vs. Tensai and Lauranitis handicap match and Tensai was the one who took the pinfall.

-- It's looking like Dolph Ziggler is being built up for a PPV match with Randy Orton, since Orton vs. Jericho was originally scheduled for No Way Out.

-- Arn Anderson is being advertised as a special guest referee for the June 5th Smackdown tapings. He'll be the ref for the Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio main event. HHH is also advertised as appearing on the show. He'll be making several appearances prior to SummerSlam, and John Cena is being billed for Smackdown most weeks. The idea, shockingly, is that if they put Raw guys on Smackdown, more people will buy tickets for Smackdown. Although it's not official, for the most part (95%), the brand extension is pretty much dead at this point.

-- Although Impact only did a 1.0 this week, the good news is that the show largely grew throughout, and the final segment was the highest-rated on the show. Good ratings pattern.

-- PWinsider is noting that the reason Don West is leaving TNA is because he is taking the position of General Manager of the Wenatchee Wild hockey team, which is up here in my neck of the woods. This is a huge loss for TNA. Don West literally may have made more money for TNA than any other person in the company's existence, and if not, he's right there near the top.

-- Ring of Honor has a new card game: Ring of Honor and Filsinger Games have announced they will be teaming up to release an exciting Ring of Honor Wrestling Card Game. The 24 card Introductory Box Set is due for release in November, just in time for the holiday season. It will feature popular favorites from the ROH roster on full-color playing cards in a fast-paced, all-action card game. Ring of Honor is one of the most popular and recognized wrestling federations in the world. Filsinger Games has been producing wrestling cards games like Champions of the Galaxy and Legends of Wrestling Card Game since 1987. Keep your eyes peeled for developing news on the upcoming ROH Wrestling Game by visiting www.rohwrestling.com and www.filsingergames.com
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...tension-update-good-news-for-impact-tons-more

I know what'll make me feel better.

http://i.imgur.com/ImDtg.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MDtE7.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't even remember how this feud started, lol.

[quote="DMczaf, post: 38316110"]Remember when Zack Ryder was cool?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Remember when Tyler Recks made an animated YouTube show?

G-Fex

I hope it doesn't suck so I can bring a new era to my E-fed online.

And I hope stupid gamefly ships out my ufc game so I can do e-ultimate fighting fed.

And if I die tonight of cardiac arrest, I love you guys.

friends don't shake hands, friends hug.

Izick

Whatcha gonna do when Brooke Hogan runs wild on you?! You heard right, people. Brooke will join her legendary father as IMPACT kicks off its LIVE Summer Bash at the brand new time of 8/7c starting May 31. Brooke's role will be as the Executive in Charge of the female wrestling division, The Knockouts. Thursdays just got even better.

I feel like they know how that sounds...

Heel

They need to bring in La Parka if I'm ever going to give a fuck about WWE again. If not I'll accept the return of Alex Wright.

Honestly though, if someone asked you to get them a coffee..... HOW F**KING LIKELY DO YOU THINK IT WAS THEY ACTUALLY MEANT TO ASK FOR AN ICED ONE AS OPPOSED TO A REGULAR ONE YOU IDIOT?

That was so dumb, man I hate Teddy so much.

This thread has definitely taken a turn for the better.

I can't wait until Audrey makes it to the main roster. I want more Audrey photo shoots.

Top Bottom