• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

eldoon

They need to bring in La Parka if I'm ever going to give a fuck about WWE again. If not I'll accept the return of Alex Wright.

L.A Park is now the name of the original and wcw one
La Parka stole his image and name
Since they are both with AAA there is more likelihood they would go on tna.

The best promos ever was when he put the mic to his mask and someone else would cut the promos for him , later they would cut heel promos and cause him to get into fights and diss the crowd and would would move the mic away and the promos would still go on and the crowd would boo him.
WCW had the best gimmicks.

The Miz must've did it.

Planning ahead. I think I should remain friendly with Miz.

Keyser... soon.

hHjrO.jpg

Never a huge PB fan. No other magazine has ever made good looking women so unattractive with airbrushing.

I am sure lovely Maryse will over this though, and here natural innate radiance will shine through.

G-Fex

Amazing. What the hell was the WWE planning on doing in 1999?

Unleashed greatness. You're welcome.

animated TV shows with anthropomorphic animals as wrestlers instead of humans.

Truly it was the best idea, take that My little pony. Kane stallion is the best.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
animated TV shows with anthropomorphic animals as wrestlers instead of humans.

Truly it was the best idea, take that My little pony. Kane stallion is the best.
I would have watched every episode. Kane Stallion must be supported!

The only way I could be any happier is if John Cena faced Brodus Clay and did his typical promo style to completely bury Clay and defeat him in 30 seconds.

You do that WWE, and I promise you I will end my hiatus, watch you for all eternity, and recommend you to my friends and relatives.

G-Fex

The only way I could be any happier is if John Cena faced Brodus Clay and did his typical promo style to completely bury Clay and defeat him in 30 seconds.

You do that WWE, and I promise you I will end my hiatus, watch you for all eternity, and recommend you to my friends and relatives.

wait for Brodus's heel turn.

Big Show is the voice of the voiceless.

Vince: "Ok then some kids come out and dance with him, its so insufferable, the fans will love it, we waste like 20min on basically a squash match and then.."

Big Show: "F**k you."

*knock-out punch*

RBH

1. Sin Cara defeated Heath Slater. Sin Cara came out with new red and white ring attire and a new pyro set entrance but with the same strip club lighting. Sin Cara won with a tilt-a-whirl face buster on Slater. No botches except for a small awkward spot when his foot was caught under the rope.
fiQFw.gif

Top Bottom