• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

RBH

So damn good to see Heyman on TV again.

Carolina crowds have been quiet for WWE shows for quite awhile now. I don't know how they continue to get PPV's and such.

UberTag

Add another city to the list that's never getting a live taping again
The WWE will be back in 3 months.

They've conditioned these audiences by avoiding most of the wrestling hotbed markets that boo John Cena relentlessly and booking an absolute shit lineup of live television dates for the next SEVERAL WEEKS. This crowd is comprised of nothing but hillbilly rednecks, Jimmies and their parents, military personnel and Make-A-Wish candidates who don't question Vince's booking and just showed up to see John Cena unleash his 5MOD on some pissant coward heel who ALWAYS loses.

Of course they'll be apathetic about Heyman because they don't know who the man is.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Last time I went to a match in Greensboro was late 2008 for a house show and the crowd was way more into it than tonight. Maybe the lack of pyro, titantron, ect reminded them of the old NWA days. Those crowds were so fucking awesome.

RBH

Last time I went to a match in Greensboro was late 2008 for a house show and the crowd was way more into it than tonight. Maybe the lack of pyro, titantron, ect reminded them of the old NWA days. Those crowds were so fucking awesome.

Yeah, those NWA crowds were terrific.

Just so you know, Heyman is most likely a 1 time appearance. He was in town to do commentary for Punk's dvd and did the show.
Even if it wasnt a one off Paul had the gall to say that Brock was more legitimate than HHH or Undertaker. HHH is probably tearing shit up right now.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Those guys don't sound anything like Big Johnny. I don't get this.

Ithil

I swear if Bryan doesn't feature in this match somehow I'll...do nothing, but be a bit put out.

EDIT: As if by magic....

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Funny, Johnny already said it was a handicap match for Punk, guess he shouldn't have said that early or something.

Punk put it on Twitter to get people to change channels before the appearance - management likely gave the go ahead.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was done because they knew this tired-ass crowd wouldn't cheer anyways, and it would at least the fans at home were all tuned in.

So Brock "quit" or quit - curious to see what went down for real.

UberTag

Now Tensai can lose this match without losing his undefeated streak.
D.Brine is here to take the pinfall loss. YES YES YES!

RBH

I like that they don't even care to build up some sort of suspense for Tensai's partner. Just go ahead and blurt out Daniel Bryan's name right before going to commercial.

7zZtx.jpg

Top Bottom