• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane is going to come back with a Biker gimmick
2vgndzoq7re1oz7g.jpg

UberTag

Cranky Vince gets it right again.

Awful show.
Clearly it needed 3-4 more rewrites.
At least we all want to buy that PPV in two weeks now, right?

Not to be snarky snark, but you can't blind anyone through their forehead. No matter how strong the dew is.
When you adopt a straight-edge lifestyle, an all-seeing 3rd eye grows in the center of your forehead as a means of evolution.
This was the eye that Tensai was blinding with the aforementioned citrusy goodness.

So was Raw amazing again and you smarks are just complaining as usual?

Buncha smarks. Just enjoy this high quality programming for once in your miserable lives.

dream

I'm more an attitude era guy so I don't really understand this current era but this Daniel Bryan gimmick seems to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time. All he does is say YES. He has nothing else.

He was pretty good in Ring of Honor, back when Ring of Honor was pretty good, and wrestling fans are nothing if not loyal and nostalgic.

Why does he spit the spray on his fingers anyway and not in the wrestler's face? Either way it's illegal so why not go all the way?

So, I didnt watch any raw except the Heyman segment and from what I have read I am glad I didnt. Why let Tensai dominate the match when Bryan has the title shot? A fatal four way for WHC? You need really talented workers to have a good 4 way match, Jericho cant carry all those guys. I also read that Miz absolutely carried the funkasaurus. How bad are you when you are being carried by the Miz? Oh well, Impact spoilers look pretty decent so maybe I can be entertained. All that Wrestlemania and Brock momentum has been soaked with kerosene and lit on fire, the booking in this company is getting WCW/Kevin Nash bad. It is really sad to see some talented guys who will never be allowed to grow and get over. Also, Tag team champ, WHC, and WWE Champ were all pinned tonight and the Intercontinental Champ walked out after 10 seconds. Might as well throw the titles in the trash can, they mean nothing.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm usually more optimistic than the lot of you but I got nothing. Crap show.

Seeing Miz job to Funkasaurus should have been good enough for you jerks :(

All snark aside, it was pretty awful. Ranked an "UGH" on the Professor Beef Raw Review.

But you're just a cynical smarky snarky sparky smark so whatever.

People like you make me not wanna post my praise in here. The negativity LITERALLY stops me from typing, and makes me click on a different thread. I can't take it, I need to post praise with people of equal happiness. PEACE OUT.

eldoon

Why didnt tna try harder to get lesnar
i mean cut hogans pay in half and give that money to lesnar
he could of been brutal there and been the next goldberg on there.

Ithil

So, I didnt watch any raw except the Heyman segment and from what I have read I am glad I didnt. Why let Tensai dominate the match when Bryan has the title shot? A fatal four way for WHC? You need really talented workers to have a good 4 way match, Jericho cant carry all those guys. I also read that Miz absolutely carried the funkasaurus. How bad are you when you are being carried by the Miz? Oh well, Impact spoilers look pretty decent so maybe I can be entertained. All that Wrestlemania and Brock momentum has been soaked with kerosene and lit on fire, the booking in this company is getting WCW/Kevin Nash bad. It is really sad to see some talented guys who will never be allowed to grow and get over. Also, Tag team champ, WHC, and WWE Champ were all pinned tonight and the Intercontinental Champ walked out after 10 seconds. Might as well throw the titles in the trash can, they mean nothing.
Carry? Really?

Sheamus, Del Rio and Orton are all good workers. It's not like Jericho is in with Brodus Clay, Kelly Kelly and Mason Ryan.

But you're just a cynical smarky snarky sparky smark so whatever.

People like you make me not wanna post my praise in here. The negativity LITERALLY stops me from typing, and makes me click on a different thread. I can't take it, I need to post praise with people of equal happiness. PEACE OUT.

That's what's great about the GAF Universe. While I may not agree with you, I still RESPECT your opinion. This is what makes GAF so great, people are allowed to say what they want!

Do do do-dooooooooo...

Kaladin

We basically saw the Fatal Four Way PPV match tonight, because most of those are worked like tag matches anyway.....and tonight's match was crap.

RBH

Kelly Kelly was squinting so damn much during her entrance and during the match.

Her face looked even more emotionless than usual.

Over the limit it going to real close to a record low buy rate

Guaranteed to get the lowest buyrate ever. They are stretching their audience too thin. The people that buy ppvs probably bought Mania and Extreme Rules. There's no chance of them buying this. Also with less than 2 weeks until the ppv the only new match they made tonight was a fucking women's match. I can't wait to see the horrible rating for this show tomorrow.

Kaladin

Guaranteed to get the lowest buyrate ever. They are stretching their audience too thin. The people that buy ppvs probably bought Mania and Extreme Rules. There's no chance of them buying this. Also with less than 2 weeks until the ppv the only new match they made tonight was a fucking women's match. I can't wait to see the horrible rating for this show tomorrow.

They made the fatal four way tonight, before it was Sheamus vs Del Rio.

Yep, and one of the faces will got knocked outside for most of the match while the heels tag team the face. Then one heel betrays the other, they fight, the face from outside comes in, and then they go to a finish fest before the ending. Don't ever need to see this match again.

UberTag

@CrankyVince

IF IT WASN'T FOR ALL THE BLOW I'VE DONE PERMANENTLY DAMAGING MY SENSE OF SMELL, NO WAY I COULD GET THRU A FACE TO FACE CONVO W @HEYMANHUSTLE

@CrankyVince

SIGNALING TO PETER MY DWARF TO GET THE LIMO READY. GOING TO SNEAK PAST @HEYMANHUSTLE TO AVOID SHAKING HIS SWOLLEN,GREASY, SEMEN CRUSTED HAND

This is a product of too many PPV's without enough talent to sell them. Really wish the brand split would come back and trade PPV's each month. Have the big 4 be cross promotional with 4 raw PPV's and 4 Smackdown PPV's. Let the fueds actually build and new guys will get over. One of my favorite rivalries is Bret vs Owen. Started at Survivor series, built slowly towards the rumble where it kicked into high gear, and the two finally faced off at Wrestlemania. With the way things are now you cant build like that anymore and thats too bad, longer builds really made rivalries better. The PPV idea I noted would really help to get some guys established and avoid rehashes. I have seen Kofi vs Ziggler way too many times!

Yep, and one of the faces will got knocked outside for most of the match while the heels tag team the face. Then one heel betrays the other, they fight, the face from outside comes in, and then they go to a finish fest before the ending. Don't ever need to see this match again.

You know everything about wrestling now, im really proud of you.

But you haven't seen Kofi and the other guy vs. Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.

But we've seen every possible combination of that match 57,000 times over. The divisions are unbelievably stagnant to the point that I can no longer muster up hype for anybody. Then Brock comes in and gets assassinated one week before his match by being turned into a whiny businessman.

Who cares about about any of these people anymore? I feel a bigger connection with the dust I wipe off my game consoles than WWE SupahStars.

Top Bottom