• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Ithil

7zZtx.jpg

That is an accurate fact.

Alberto Del Rio is from Mexico

John Cena wears jorts.

Sheamus has red hair.

Randy Orton's name is Randy Orton.

dream

Normally I would mention that Booking 101 dictates that the #1 contender should be the one to get the fall over the champ, but I remembered the #1 contender is Daniel Bryan.

Mrbob

I'm more an attitude era guy so I don't really understand this current era but this Daniel Bryan gimmick seems to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time. All he does is say YES. He has nothing else.

Zertez

Someone has having fun with Heymans wiki. I was looking up to see if he was ever a lawyer and the first few sentences were

Paul Heyman (born September 11, 1965) is a American fatass, best known for his career in professional wrestling as a promoter, manager, commentator and journalist. He is currently signed with WWE as Brock Lesnar's blowjob assistant. He is also an occasional actor in film.

I know some dont like Heyman, but to go directly to his wiki and change it is a little much.

krae_man

A-Train has a win over Cena and Punk....

...good grief.

He'll probably be booked to end Takers streak next year.

Khali beat Cena clean in a one on one non title match. Non title matches mean nothing. Tensai will be jobbed back down to nothing like Umaga was as soon as he gets his title shot.

I'm more an attitude era guy so I don't really understand this current era but this Daniel Bryan gimmick seems to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time. All he does is say YES. He has nothing else.

Bryan is the best wrestler in WWE. By far and away the best.

Does by far and away make sense? It seems silly when I type it out. I don't like it. Not one bit.

Anth0ny

That's more charisma than 90% of the roster right there.

Diablos54

I wandered too far from
the NFL thread and now everyone knows I'm crazy
for more reasons than being a rabid Bears fan.

:p

UberTag

He had a lot more than that at one point.
But the WWE likes to take good things and make them ONE-DIMENSIONAL SO STUPID PEOPLE CAN FOLLOW ALONG!

Top Bottom