• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Gorillaz

This RAW is making me dead on the inside. I'm not sure why I'm watching, but it's not like I have anything better to do ;_;

I already know the Heat are winning the series against the Pacers so I don't see the point in watching (i'll flip back and forth some times) so I'm watching this. Stro must love to see his team go down in flames tho. Or at least the beer helps out with that

RVD said in an interview something like "I could still have good matches if they would just let me use weapons all the time." That tells you all you need to know about RVD in 2014. Dude needs to retire.

UberTag

This RAW is making me dead on the inside. I'm not sure why I'm watching, but it's not like I have anything better to do ;_;
Don't fret too much. Tomorrow Watch Dogs comes out and the rest of GAF will get to feel dead inside right along with you.

On the bright side, the weather is really nice outside. We should all go out and enjoy it.

PInk Tape

Banned
That was the most exposure that guy had in months.

Don't fret too much. Tomorrow Watch Dogs comes out and the rest of GAF will get to feel dead inside right along with you.

On the bright side, the weather is really nice outside. We should all go out and enjoy it.

I still can't believe that game has five collector/limited/special editions.

The more I see and hear from Barrett, the more I wonder why it's taken so long for management to get behind him. He can wrestle and talk, he's got a good look and good size. Seems like a perfect WWE guy.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wait a minute...

Brad Maddox is not trending on twitter at all, wtf?

Sorry I'm just slowly getting back into wrestling, first time I've seen this and I suspect they do this often.

Cagey

Banned
The IC title picture is so boring. Barrett is mediocre, there's zero chance they give the belt to RVD, and Cesaro is in the role of superfluous good wrestler to put on decent TV matches. Also applies to his US title role.

somedevil

Wait a minute...

Sorry I'm just slowly getting back into wrestling, first time I've seen this and I suspect they do this often.

Yeah, he is right now worldwide plus Cesaro on a winning streak right now and it seems he is getting the title.

krae_man

Wait a minute...

WWE pays Twitter to have what they want trend. It probably was or will be for a brief moment.

Are they trying to suggest there's a respect feud going on between Sheamus and Cesaro? If so, why is the face knocking the heel out and then forcing the handshake... I don't get that.

UberTag

WWE pays Twitter to have what they want trend. It probably was or will be for a brief moment.
Seems like a waste of money when you shovel out dough for the most meaningless crap to trend to the point where it no longer matters.
When you could pay no money and let things organically trend when they deserve to.

But who am I to judge? I'm not a billionaire millionaire like Vince.

somedevil

Are they trying to suggest there's a respect feud going on between Sheamus and Cesaro? If so, why is the face knocking the heel out and then forcing the handshake... I don't get that.

Its not really respect because Cesaro attacked Sheamus on Smackdown giving him his finisher outside the ring. So this is revenge for Smackdown.

Lobster head
0OnaEJc.gif

Top Bottom