• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

Like I said, she's winning the belt Sunday. Paige isn't over and supposedly Vince is a huge fan of Alicia's character. Emma winning gives Alicia a new feud for when she wins.

Maybe they should consider actually doing something with Paige's character instead of "she has matches where she's scared and beaten up for a while, then wins" with no angles or promos. You know, like they're doing right now with Alicia.

Sephzilla

Arquette was able to get booked in a match despite being inactive for a fucking decade, simply because he was a former WCW champ.

But I'm clearly expecting too much out of WWE right now in terms of consistency in its writing. Austin was able to beat the tar out of Vince McMahon before McMahon was an official wrestler at all, and we have HHH fighting The Shield even though HHH wrestled at an Undertaker pace before a couple of months ago. But Brie touching Steph is bad because the plot demands it.

George Lucas could write better than this.

While I like what Alicia is doing, it's even more proof that Divas can get a reaction if you actually give them something to do other than fill time. Alicia is great, but there are others on the roster that can get over as heels and faces if actually given the chance to.

While I like what Alicia is doing, it's even more proof that Divas can get a reaction if you actually give them something to do other than fill time. Alicia is great, but there are others on the roster that can get over as heels and faces if actually given the chance to.

This is why I should be the head of creative.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tuned in just in time to catch that wedgie. Goddamn that was brutal, I love it.

Anybody who denies it is lying

She like legit is interacting with the fans

Alicia Fox is the most entertaining thing on Raw right now by a wide margin
Cosigned.

She was already probably the most attractive diva on the roster and now the most awesome charter on the show.

I am genuinely excited for a divas match on a PPV. That's partly down to Paige too, but its like 80% fox.

And now sandow as Davey Crockett? This raw wins.

Top Bottom