• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

dream

In WWE, it's party time none of the time. God I hope they shutter NXT soon. Is "Full Sail University" even accredited?

Oh man, they might actually be going with my idea with regards to Adam Rose....he gets vicious and shit and transforms into Leo Kruger.
He's been turning serious midway through matches on NXT. His ring work is solid. It was really stupid to take this long to have him perform in the ring. Debuting him in promos and run ins was a big mistake.

Ithil

joehaldeman_1974_thef3zun4.jpg
Sheamus vs Del Rio

alstein

And Rusev

Some people can make a living out of being a joke character, and some people can turn a joke character into something amazing.

I'd want to a joke character. Santino and the Hurricane made a ton of merch, and comedy matches don't get you killed.

The way they introduced him was stupid. We can judge that just the same as we can judge how they've been mishandling Paige in the ring. They'll get there though.

Oh I agree completely. But to insinuate we know the future of the gimmick and that it won't evolve or change along the way and just completely fail based on two weeks of seeing it is kind of silly.

Sblargh

Banned
Well, Alicia Fox won this Raw, but Bryan did a good promo pandering to me because I like a champion who likes me, plus, the demon Kane thing seems to be over, Kane is an employee and the real feud keeps being with the Authority; Emma is actually having matches without Santino (baby steps); Adam Rose was pretty good, regardless of what boring people says, I thought it was better than the matches I saw him having at NXT; I love that he turns violent when one of his party peeps is at trouble, Sandow still jobbing, but he I really love they keep at it with his costumes and/or insanity, because it can be great (when he stops jobbing).

All in all, a good Raw. Ignoring that we are about to see Sheamus vs ADR, of course.

Sephzilla

So I was watching the "memorable debuts" Countdown and it was pretty awful. I'm not sure if they should continue with the "fan voting" with future Countdowns, but on the flipside if WWE simply just picked these we'd probably get tons of revisionist Vince McMahon history.

Sblargh

Banned
WWE recaps things for recapping sake. I think one day they recapped stuff on a day with an awesome match between people Vince said were bomb; so the oficial explanation became that recaps increase ratings; so now they recap everything, and they recap what they recapped, and a good 20% of Raw is some form of recapping or the other.

Top Bottom