• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
itg6xd4OLZIKp.gif

tm24

Mistico botched a lot in Mexico, but a lot of that is just the nature of lucha libre. Hell, his last match vs Averno has a hilarious botch in it. It was his refusal to adapt that led to botch cara

strobogo

Banned
Ricardo needs gear with like spikes and shoulder pads to not draw as much attention to his body.

I DESPERATELY want to see a Tyler Breeze/Bork confrontation.

Why is Sami now doing an 80s white guy dancing gimmick? What the hell is that shit?

I'm not really a fan of Ricardo in this role. It seems like a pairing of convenience - I get the impression that Ricardo's meant to be the senior of the team, but it'd work so much better with an actual lucha veteran (hire Mascara Dorada plz). WWE relied on Mysterio for too long, now he's worthless.

Bliss in that Tyler Breeze debut was freaking hilarious, YOU GOT ZOOLANDERED GIRL

New theme is awesome since he's freaking singing it himself like a pill

UberTag

I'm not really a fan of Ricardo in this role. It seems like a pairing of convenience - I get the impression that Ricardo's meant to be the senior of the team, but it'd work so much better with an actual lucha veteran (hire Mascara Dorada plz). WWE relied on Mysterio for too long, now he's worthless.
I miss seeing Ricardo paired with Del Rio. He shone in that gimmick.
Now he's just Spanish PPV commentary guy and overweight NXT jobber guy.
And he can't go on fat-burning pills or he'll get suspended like the last time he did.

I miss seeing Ricardo paired with Del Rio. He shone in that gimmick.
Now he's just Spanish PPV commentary guy and overweight NXT jobber guy.
And he can't go on fat-burning pills or he'll get suspended like the last time he did.

Del Rio's not the same without Ricardo.

Top Bottom