• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
No way, camel clutch is amazing. I don't need another Big E/Adam Rose/Dean Ambrose finisher that looks like they went for 'uniqueness' instead of effectiveness.

They wouldn't have to come up with ridiculous finishers if WWE would let someone use a powerbomb/suplex/driver finisher every now and then.

Big E needs a deadlift German suplex. A snap saito suplex would suit Dean, while Rose could use a spinning powerbomb or something.

korly

I watched the special last night and the pre-show 90 minutes ago so now I've had to see all these fucking promos THREE times. WWE punishes it's biggest fans for trying to consume all of their content.

They could and should do better than Phillips though. He has no charisma, which is what they're going for, I'm sure.

I actually like him, believe it or not. It just does no good to pair him with someone like Saxton when they sound so much alike.

I'd take Phillips over the guy who gets the b-team of Riley and Tensai for his crew. That is rough, rough, rough to listen to.

Top Bottom