• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
They could and should do better than Phillips though. He has no charisma, which is what they're going for, I'm sure.

The announce team from last week (I think) was better...it had Renee, Alex Riley (who I hate) and some new dude. Don't like Phillips and Saxton and don't really care for Regal either.

korly

If Paige was stripped of the championship for being on the main roster, why is Natalya even allowed in the tournament? Will JBL immediately strip her if she wins?

tm24

If Paige was stripped of the championship for being on the main roster, why is Natalya even allowed in the tournament? Will JBL immediately strip her if she wins?

No, she was stripped because she wouldn't be able to defend both with her new schedule

Also, Club remix was great

Wasn't because she was on the roster. Was because she was holding the Divas title. JBL said she couldn't handle the schedule of competing as both champions.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddddddamn Charlotte, made it home from the gym in time!

Top Bottom