• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Hex

Banned
Hold up

FloSlam is charging $30 a month now? I could get Netflix and Spotify and still save $10, what the hell are they thinking

Yeah, and honestly 20 was pushing it.
I keep NJPW, Netflix, and WWE but if WWE does not do more to grab me in a weekly sense I will let it go and just get the PPVs after the fact.

Bitchfy won?

ixyKI50z0EQPU3mVIQ.gif

Anth0ny

Laughed out loud at lapsed fan calling new wrestle manias too fucking long

They just did an 8 hour podcast on new blood rising

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Laughed out loud at lapsed fan calling new wrestle manias too fucking long

They just did an 8 hour podcast on new blood rising

Yep!

They also did another 1997 ppv, which I approve of. Part 1 was over half Patreon/fan mail nonsense though so I saved myself listening to nearly two hours of that.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The emails are worth it for all of the different ways the lapsed fan solar system can say "in that ass"

I've cried tears laughing so hard.

I was picking up my mom from a trip she made to my brother's house last fourth of July weekend when I got to a part one episode when it finally really clicked just how much fucking time they wasted on the emails. They don't even answer that many and it takes two hours (back then it was an hour when I lost my mind because I didn't want to pull over to switch it off) because they just get caught up in the same tired ass jokes and loops about how it used to be better. No shit. We get it. Your fans love butt stuff. It used to be better, even though the wrestling was much worse. They also get to ignore the bad of 80's/90's wrestling when they say this.

Oh well, got a new car now so I can skip that shit without even moving my hand off the steering wheel so good bye letter section. If I'm not driving I'll skip to the very end to hear the death toll.

Foggy

Lapsed Fan's "it used to be better" schtick has gotten pathological at this point. They mostly just sound rambling and out of touch when they go on those rants.

Anth0ny

I was picking up my mom from a trip she made to my brother's house last fourth of July weekend when I got to a part one episode when it finally really clicked just how much fucking time they wasted on the emails. They don't even answer that many and it takes two hours (back then it was an hour when I lost my mind because I didn't want to pull over to switch it off) because they just get caught up in the same tired ass jokes and loops about how it used to be better. No shit. We get it. Your fans love butt stuff. It used to be better, even though the wrestling was much worse. They also get to ignore the bad of 80's/90's wrestling when they say this.

Oh well, got a new car now so I can skip that shit without even moving my hand off the steering wheel so good bye letter section. If I'm not driving I'll skip to the very end to hear the death toll.

Man god

IT USED TO BE BETTER

Those peeps at FloSlam are fucking loons if they think any significant amount of people are going to pay $30/month to watch Evolve and House of Hardcore.

Those peeps at FloSlam are fucking loons if they think any significant amount of people are going to pay $30/month to watch Evolve and House of Hardcore.

Its a shame. I couldn't even buy in at $20. Between NJPW World, Stardom World, DDT Universe, Netflix, stan (Australian Netflix basically) etc etc. No way can I add another $20 on top of all that shit let alone $30USD.

The Early Access release date for Fire Pro Wrestling World should be announced on May 31st from the Fire Pro event Spike Chunsoft is having.

Top Bottom