• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Thanks everybody for the answers earlier, the Brooklyn Takeovers are the most GAFified live events apparently. If they did a Takeover close to DC, Baltimore or Philly I would be there in a heartbeat.

The Real Shooters have our snipers scope set on those tag team titles.
I just hope the match is not in DC or Dallas, the optics on that would not be great

giphy.gif

GOAT Heel

Will never forgive them for replacing the OG ship with a goddamn party boat.

Let's break down OIN's experience when he tried Fire Pro for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

He downloads a bootleg copy off the interwebs, loads it up in PCSX2, jumps into a match without actually looking up how to play the game, gets utterly wrecked because none of his moves come out, and then spends the next 2 weeks calling Fire Pro bad because he's trash at it.

Sound about right?

pretty much

just ignore that casual, all he does is troll

From Zack Sabre Jr to this:

https://twitter.com/Matt_MYano/status/868505631195635712

I have to assume that a lot of wrestlers in England are not fans of the conservative party?

Ehh, the ones who are are probably just quiet about it

But yeah, this was post match, ZSJ came out in a Corbyn shirt, and handed it to Starr after the match.

Good first day at Super Strong Style. Enjoyed the main event bit, stro's least fave Trent Seven came out and ran down Riddle for his retire lesnar shirt saying he'd talked to his colleague brock about it, and that riddle had failed to make it in nxt and ufc
then riddle knocked him out with 1 knee and won in 6 seconds. The Lesnar stuff had me in stitches so I don't mind a 6 second main event!

Code:
[IMG]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/p720x720/18699714_10158705370860048_514234328806943179_o.jpg?oh=68a6bd05c7fb1f857256faf1979f230c&oe=59B467F4[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/p720x720/18699714_10158705370860048_514234328806943179_o.jpg?oh=68a6bd05c7fb1f857256faf1979f230c&oe=59B467F4[/IMG]

Trying to think of a wrestling equivalent to Jeremy Corbyn

I guess... remember that time Santino nearly won the Elimination Chamber? He entered as a joke and no one cared for the entire build up or 90% of the match but then he was in the final 2 and everyone was all like "holy shit I hope Santino will win this one"?

ElRenoRaven

This is free? Not a bad card for a free show

Ea5x8pZ6.jpg

Yup. Fans retweeted a tweet 2k times and as a result it's entirely free. It was only gonna be an hour free but since the fans did it they get the whole thing. So if you haven't checked them out. Their cards are always off the charts. I can't recommend them enough. Their shows always run a bit long. Usually 3 1/2 to almost 4 hours but man they always have damn fun matches with something for everyone. You like comedy you have that, You like flippy shit, they have that, you like strong men beating people up you have that too.

Hasney

Trying to think of a wrestling equivalent to Jeremy Corbyn

I guess... remember that time Santino nearly won the Elimination Chamber? He entered as a joke and no one cared for the entire build up or 90% of the match but then he was in the final 2 and everyone was all like "holy shit I hope Santino will win this one"?

Or Santino at the Rumble. There'll be a big pop as he gets so close and then booing when Teresa Del Rio wins it.

Zach

You're right. It is over, Zach. You now own the rights to the word 'Filth' and the jurisdictional use of it.
Thank you for the Twin Peaks theme tune

I now need to move on, back to where I started:

The New Nation of Domination, you'd better listen up! Browny and myself are coming for those Tag Team Championships!

#Brenemies
Brenemies
Watching Twin Peaks
Season 3

Brenemies
Brenemies
Coming for those belts
Just wait and see

Browny won his match
Dressed a bit like Flash
But he wants the Tag-Team glory

As for Menome