• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Hasney

What were the complete results from GWF4 last night?

The Twitch stream screwjob happened.

I was thinking for GWF5 it could be for the new people/ people that haven't had many matches. Maybe make it a tournament or something like that? Keep the belt holders away from it.

Make it for the #1 contendership so a new nobody/jobber can have a shot of greatness.

GWF5: From Jobber to Jinder

I was thinking for GWF5 it could be for the new people/ people that haven't had many matches. Maybe make it a tournament or something like that? Keep the belt holders away from it.

Yeah okay Beef Hogan.

I think a show before GWF5 proper would be a neat idea though.

RBH

Take a look at Hollywood Hogan over here trying to exercise his creative control

Syder

What were the complete results from GWF4 last night?
DamienSandowBriefcase_original_crop_north.jpg

All you need to know.

Beefy

Make it for the #1 contendership so a new nobody/jobber can have a shot of greatness.

GWF5: From Jobber to Jinder

What I was thinking.

Yeah okay Beef Hogan.

I think a show before GWF5 proper would be a neat idea though.

Depends if Seph has time. If not let some of the dudes who have hardly had matches get a chance.

Take a look at Hollywood Hogan over here trying to exercise his creative control

Pfft, keep to losing to Tall4Life

red capsule

Good morning WrestleGAF! I got a question for y'all. How many live wrestling shows have you been to and how many were WWE? Im currently at 3 with Extreme Rules gonna make it 4 (Battleground (2016), NXT Bel Air (2016), WWE Live (Raw) and Extreme Rules (2017)).

I would actually enjoy it more if the game took a supernatural twist towards the end. Im interested in the game though

my older brother took me to a couple of raw shows from 2003-2005

he also took me to wrestlemania 21, which is still my best live show experience

i was the man at my elementary school the day after

ElRenoRaven

Just another reminder. Tonights WrestleCircus is entirely free

So tonight at 7pm Eastern, 6pm Central, and 4pm Pacific tune in and watch WrestleCircus Lucha Carnival live for free at Eric Bischoff's https://irwnetwork.com/wrestle-circus
Get a taste then if you like it you can subscribe to the VOD or buy future IPPVs at https://wrestlecircus.com/

Card for those interested.

MAIN EVENT: Pentagon Jr, Rey Fenix & Juventud Guerrera vs. Shane Strickland, Sammy Guevara & Mr. 450

FIRST TIME EVER: John Morrison vs. Keith Lee

#1 CONTENDER TO THE BIG TOP TAG TEAM TITLES: Roppongi Vice (Rocky Romero & Trent Barreta) vs. Extra Talented (Ricky Starks & Aaron Solow)

SINGLES MATCH: Michael Elgin vs. Scorpio Sky w/ Kevin Condron

LADY OF THE RING CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Rachael Ellering (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo

SIDESHOW CHAMPIONSHIP HANDICAP MATCH: Joey Ryan (c) vs. The Boys (Brandon & Brent Tate)

INTERNATIONAL LUCHA STAR MEETS DIRTY TEXAS STAR: Garza Jr. vs. "Dirty" Andy Dalton

WOMEN'S LUCHA RULES TAG MATCH: Tessa Blanchard & Taya Valkyrie vs. Leva Bates & Thunder Rosa vs. Christi Jaynes & Allie Kat

BATTLE OF BEST FRIENDS: Jervis Cottonbelly vs. Super Thunderfrog

CIRCUS OPPORTUNITY MATCH: Jordan Len-X vs. Zenshi

Good morning WrestleGAF! I got a question for y'all. How many live wrestling shows have you been to and how many were WWE? Im currently at 3 with Extreme Rules gonna make it 4 (Battleground (2016), NXT Bel Air (2016), WWE Live (Raw) and Extreme Rules (2017)).

I would actually enjoy it more if the game took a supernatural twist towards the end. Im interested in the game though

Huh. Let's see.

ROH Glory By Honor V Night 2
ROH Black Friday Fallout
ROH Dethroned
ROH Final Battle 2006
ROH The Fifth Year Festival: New York
ROH The Fifth Year Festival: Philadelphia
ROH Fighting Spirit
ROH Respect Is Earned 2007
Chikara Showdown in CrisisLand
ROH Race to the Top Tournament Night 1
ROH Race to the Top Tournament Night 2
ROH Death Before Dishonor V Night 2
ROH Manhattan Mayhem II
ROH Undeniable
ROH Glory By Honor VI Night 2
ROH Rising Above 2007
ROH Final Battle 2007
JAPW Reclaiming Hudson
ROH Sixth Anniversary Show
Chikara King of Trios 2008 Nights 1-3
Chikara Young Lions Cup Nights 1-3
Chikara King of Trios 2009 Nights 1-3
WWE No Way Out 2012
DragonGate USA Enter the Dragon 2013: The Fourth Anniversary
WWE WrestleMania 29
ROH/NJPW War of the Worlds 2014
Evolve 40
Hoodslam Entertania IV: Lois Lane
WWE NXT unaired San Jose house show (2015)
WWE WrestleMania 31
Evolve 47
WWE NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn
Evolve 59
WWE NXT TakeOver: Dallas
WWE WrestelMania 32
Evolve 64
Evolve 67
WWE NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II
Evolve 69
Evolve 72
Evolve 74
Evolve 79
Evolve 82

I guess I go through runs with a particular company, and I've seen a lot of Gabe Sapolsky's shows live.

Beefy

Didn't Beefy hand-pick his opponent for GWF4 too?

He really is turning into Hollywood Hogan
pachah1.png
I had two matches that I won, how many matches did you win? 🤔

If I am Hogan, maybe you are Curt Hawkins. All mouth and no action. 😛

And I wanted you to win last night man..

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Goddamn, like 10 cops just stormed into my complex and arrested one of my neighbors for assaulting his roommate.

Top Bottom