• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Anth0ny

this will be part of the "death of wwe" documentary

this exact segment

the voice over man says "nonsensical programming caused the ratings to plunge lower and lower"

that's the footage that will be rolling

I think this is worse because it outright showed active contempt for the audience when the promo turned into "Bayley is bad for watching WWE"

Old Day is worst. Just like you said the narrative was "Bayley is bad for watching WWE".

Old Day actually made me question "Why the fuck am I watching WWE? Even I'm fucking embarrassed at flipping the channel on RAW and aired at my apartment".

Can I get a quick recap on the incredible segment I've apparently missed?
Alexa talks about Bayley's past and brings up her fourth grade teacher who's there to say she cried a lot, her former best friend who said she would never go out to have fun and would stay in and watch wrestling and her former boyfriend who said she brought her dads on dates and he only dated her to get close to the former best friend.

Alexa talks about Bayley's past and brings up her fourth grade teacher who's there to say she cried a lot, her former best friend who said she would never go out to have fun and would stay in and watch wrestling and her former boyfriend who said she brought her dads on dates and he only dated her to get close to the former best friend.
Damn that's good TV

Top Bottom