• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Welp this is like a game of Phoenix Wright. Just when you think it was The Revival, out comes Cass looking all like the cat that swallowed the canary with that "deflect".

Hope Corey can figure out the Psyche-Locks.

That 205 Live street fight was good. That table spot wasn't even the most painful looking thing. Tozawa hit Kendrick in the face twice full swing with a belt. Looked rough.

Welp this is like a game of Phoenix Wright. Just when you think it was The Revival, out comes Cass looking all like the cat that swallowed the canary with that "deflect".

Hope Corey can figure out the Psyche-Locks.

This is a legit good storyline. They are bringing into question who did it.

Rimfya

Banned
Tune into RAM

Ad break
Revival promo
205 Live recap
Cass weirdly talking to Graves
Ad break

Wonder why no one watches this?

Paracelsus

I think they actually brought Booker back to school. Before he was "mute button" terrible, now he actually coordinates his color commentating with the rest of the team, no "ooooh baby~" shit, he definitely got better.

Goddess Bliss with a "This is Your Life"?

Oh that's gonna be gewd.

I think they actually brought Booker back to school. Before he was "mute button" terrible, now he actually coordinates his color commentating with the rest of the team, no "ooooh baby~" shit, he definitely got better.

Of course things would start to gel as soon as Otunga is going to make a return. Great...

Alexa climbing a pole. I see you Vince.

I+totally+get+what+it+s+trying+to+say+but+could+_fa81b48bc0140c858f81bd6e8363a283.gif

Top Bottom