• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: 11 - 17 Sept

Eddz said:
Haven't you heard?

Ukgrable2.jpg

^ Japan
oh shit

map-asia.gif

Chris Michael said:
When does Pokemon release?
Japan time, it may be very early in the morning currently. So, eastern US time, it should be later tonight when stores would open. I'd imagine some lines now, though.

Tadaima

moku said:
Updated satilitte images coming in now...

Looks like Nintendo dropped the bomb safely to the right of Japan.

Oh wait, you know what the means, right?

pic%20tsunami.jpg

It's almost 7AM in Japan. No pictures yet?

Joe Molotov said:
The MEGATON is that nobody lined up for Pokémon, and that it will fail to hit #1 on the charts, amirite?

For this to happen, I think stores would have to not open or refuse to sell the game.

Of course, if the stores didn't open, someone would break in and if they refused sale of Pokemon, someone would be taken hostage.

The official release date is Thursday the 28th, meaning we'll see photos of HUGE MASSIVE SCREAMING LINES late this evening or early tomorrow morning.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Kobun Heat said:
The official release date is Thursday the 28th, meaning we'll see photos of HUGE MASSIVE SCREAMING LINES late this evening or early tomorrow morning.
It's already the 28th in Japan. I'm surprised we haven't seen any photos yet.

seriously where are those photos for famitsu and other sites ??

are all the people who should be taking photos and reporting back?

I bet they are staying in line for a copy themselves :D

KINGMOKU

Smiles and Cries said:
seriously where are those photos for famitsu and other sites ??

are all the people who should be taking photos and reporting back?

I bet they are staying in line for a copy themselves :D
There should be pics unless its tommorow. It's now 10:07 AM in Tokyo.

castle007

Banned
while we are waiting for the pics, lets post pics of other software/hardware launches in japan. Lets see the xbox 360 launch!!!

Amir0x

Banned
castle007 said:
while we are waiting for the pics, lets post pics of other software/hardware launches in japan. Lets see the xbox 360 launch!!!

cant you leave the ghostly ashes of the 360 launch alone :lol

castle007

Banned
Oblivion said:
Your wish is my command.

tumbleweed.jpg

:lol

Lets see the picture of that employee who looks bored as hell, and there are like 100 xbox360s behind him, and there aren't any customers!!! :lol :lol

I hope that he is working today so that we can see his picture while he is serving the masses trying to get pokemon

Jonnyram

There was a scheduled launch event at 8am in Shinjuku, with Nintendo opening up a mobile Pokemon store, selling ltd DSlites and the games. I didn't get up for it though... my local Bic was pretty rammed at 10am. More worryingly, they didn't have any Dead Rising in stock. I dunno if they sold out ultra quickly or are just refusing to sell it since it's Z-rated :(

Top Bottom