• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: June 29-July 5, 2009

For all intensive purposes, I would of like it if the guys above would end there argument, or its going to effect the quality of this thread and than some people might loose interest for it.

Vinci

Danish
Souldriver said:
For all intensive purposes, I would of like it if the guys above would end there argument, or its going to effect the quality of this thread and than some people might loose interest for it.

Too late.

/post mode; enter lurk mode

doicare

AniHawk said:
you're

Apart from correcting spelling and grammar mistakes on an internet forum being petty and complelety and utterly unnecessary in the first place, if you knew the reason why i make the occasional mistake you wouldn't be so quick to jump in and be sarcastic about it. Although it's always funny to see somebody try and take me on in a battle of passive-aggressive sarcasm. :lol

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
doicare said:
it's always funny to see somebody try and take me on in a battle of passive-aggressive sarcasm. :lol

Eh.
You put :lol to underline your own jokes, shouldn't be that difficult to overtake you.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Two questions guys:

What's the most successful BEST/GH/Similar release ever (known)?

Is there still any chance that Inazuma Eleven will see a release outside Japan?
It's probably my jpn-only most wanted game...

doicare

Dash Kappei said:
:lol :lol

Told ya

Please stop bumping this thread and let it die now, if you want to trade pleasantries then pm me instead, and for the record the lol that i put was sarcastic because you decided to comment on me using one before, hence why i included it after many....................

Dash Kappei said:
Two questions guys:

What's the most successful BEST/GH/Similar release ever (known)?
I think someone answered in the last thread that it appears to be MHP2G Best at 800K and growing.

Before that I think it was Hot Shots Golf 4. It actually had two Best SKUs. The first cost 3800 yen and sold 228K. The second cost 2800 yen and sold 392K for a total of 620K.

EDIT: Oh this IS last week's thread. Anyway, answer still applies.

Top Bottom