• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 10, 2016 (Mar 07 - Mar 13)

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Quick recap of the business model in Nintendo's first mobile game, Miitomo:

1.) You can buy in game currency for between ¥120 (~$1) and ¥8800 (~$79). You can use this to buy clothing or extra runs at the pachinko game.

2.) There's a pachinko-esque gacha minigame you can play to get more clothing. You get some free pulls, and pay about $0.50 for another go when you run out.

3.) The pachinko game has time limited items that are exclusive to it, at least during the duration of the event, so there are potential reasons to want to use bonus pulls.

4.) You do get free currency in the game as well through playing.

Or, in summary, it's an entirely standard, whale friendly mobile monetization system complete with gacha mechanics.

If they're doing experiments with how to monetize mobile games, it's certainly not happening with this title. That, or the result of the experiments was "We should stick with the normal monetization methods."

[3DS] Haikyu!! Tsunage! Itadaki no Keshiki!! {2014.9.25} - 40.982 / 53.311

[3DS] Haikyu!! Cross Team Match! {2016.03.03} - 19.884 / 23.583

too busy to point out bomba on vita :D

HGH

Banned
Or, in summary, it's an entirely standard, whale friendly mobile monetization system complete with gacha mechanics.

If they're doing experiments with how to monetize mobile games, it's certainly not happening with this title. That, or the result of the experiments was "We should stick with the normal monetization methods."

How droll.
Maybe their first game with a popular IP will shake things up. Although from what I recall, those aren't coming out for a while.

Dystify

I don't think Miitomo will be something that makes Nintendo a lot of money... unless it becomes a social phenomenon and people actually feel like they have to spend real money to buy in-game clothes.

After trying the game out for a while I didn't really feel like there is anything I'd ever spend cash on. I doubt this would change even if all my friends suddenly got the app. Maybe they will offer more things besides clothing down the line, though.

casiopao

Ōkami;198504547 said:

Also a lot of games got huge discount on Eshop like Kuma Tomo, Cardfight and Sumikko Gurashi. (Can't wait to see how well they do on eshop.^_^)

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
How droll.
Maybe their first game with a popular IP will shake things up. Although from what I recall, those aren't coming out for a while.

They're supposed to have four more by April 2017, with the next one being one of their big IPs.

I'm guessing it's supposed to be one each quarter, but I don't think they ever specified, so they could all come at the end.

Sterok

Miitomo seems more like a thing meant to get people into the Nintendo ecosystem (and My Nintendo specifically) instead of making money directly, so downloads will probably be a better measure of its success than revenue. No idea how popular it will be on either side of the pond, but Tomodachi Life's unexpected success probably gives it better odds than I'm inclined to give it.

Vena

Miitomo seems more like a thing meant to get people into the Nintendo ecosystem (and My Nintendo specifically) instead of making money directly, so downloads will probably be a better measure of its success than revenue. No idea how popular it will be on either side of the pond, but Tomodachi Life's unexpected success probably gives it better odds than I'm inclined to give it.

This is my thinking as well. I think it's more a play at community and vitality with the meme-maker Miifoto function. It's tailor made for the short attention span of meme-humor and as if someone spent a day on Facebook or Reddit.

That said, as there is no metric of "winning the game" or beating others, I feel a lot of usual whale mechanics are missing from this title even if you can spend a lot of money on it. There's a potential for whaling collectors but even that may have short limits given the limited nature of the mii.

Nintendo never said they were going to create new ways of monetizing apps and mobile games. Business-wise, experimentation doesn't necessarily imply the creation of something - to be precise, it is typically the adoption and adaptation of existing tools and techniques to own products and strategies - which is exactly what Nintendo is doing with Miitomo. There are plenty of ways to introduce micro-transactions (there're not actual "normal monetization methods") and Nintendo chose a couple of those methods blended in a specific way - Mii interaction, social aspects. This is experimentation, and might simply be way of understanding how a social app can be monetize under the Nintendo brand.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
There's basically zero here that hasn't been done in f2p social fashion apps, except I guess making the gacha machine into a more literal gacha machine.

Perhaps they just oversold the idea of looking at other apps and going "Yeah I can apply my brand to this in a slightly different way." since they're not normally a mobile company and thus all their investors might not understand mobile.

But whatever, this seems like a sane path regardless. The app is starting to load up on app annie so we should get early readings on performance in the not too distant future.

I'm curious to see how users rate it as well since quality of implementation is definitely something Nintendo excels at even if breaking down the individual pieces doesn't look extremely original.

There's basically zero here that hasn't been done in f2p social fashion apps, except I guess making the gacha machine into a more literal gacha machine.

Perhaps they just oversold the idea of looking at other apps and going "Yeah I can apply my brand to this in a slightly different way." since they're not normally a mobile company and thus all their investors might not understand mobile.

But whatever, this seems like a sane path regardless.

I don't see the issue here. The mobile market is mature enough to have clear paths to follow for new entrants: free-to-play, gacha systems, conversion rates for in-game currencies. It is perfectly normal for a new entrants to look what is successful and try to replicate with their own flavour. This is also experimentation. I don't see what uninformed investors have to do here since the app was just released and that also be a formula for a successful app...?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
To be clear, I actually think using existing models is likely a way better idea given that their non-traditional f2p attempts on things like the 3DS haven't been very good.

When I heard experimentation, especially reading the paragraphs upon paragraphs they wrote about it, I felt it implied something like that, which would go over like a lead balloon.

I guess there was the one interview where they implied PC-esque engagement monetization, which is not a bad idea given how Clash Royale is going (and what fans of their dedicated games are likely to enjoy), but this doesn't seem to be that. Maybe the next title given it's a traditional IP?

To be clear, I actually think using existing models is likely a way better idea given that their non-traditional f2p attempts on things like the 3DS haven't been very good.

When I heard experimentation, especially reading the paragraphs upon paragraphs they wrote about it, I felt it implied something like that, which would go over like a lead balloon.

I guess there was the one interview where they implied PC-esque engagement monetization, which is not a bad idea given how Clash Royale is going (and what fans of their dedicated games are likely to enjoy), but this doesn't seem to be that. Maybe the next title given it's a traditional IP?

What are Nintendo's non-traditional f2p attempts on the 3DS? You have Pokémon Shuffle which is basically Candy Crush Saga in terms of monetization techniques, and seemed quite successful; Steel Diver is just a demo where you can unlock everything by paying a full price (freemium model); Rusty's Deal Baseball is a free game where contents are behind paywall, as well as Pokémon Picrss (the latter seem quite successful). Finally, Pokémon Rumble World which implemented traditional monetization techniques and was in the best grossing eShop chart posted by Nintendo. Then you have Mii Plaza games (again, DLC basically) which generated a lot of revenues in particular in Japan.

Also, what do they write about "experimentation in the mobile market in terms of monetization techniques"? Because I don't remember them saying too much but they were developing 5 free-to-play games. Who is a leader in the mobile market in terms of monetization techniques? Not even the top-grossing app are the first to have implemented specific technique, which actually existed well before the mobile market in PC gaming and online gambling.

If you were expecting "something like Clash Royale", were you not expecting experimentation of new ideas given how you can already cite an example of that?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Steel Diver is just a demo where you can unlock everything by paying a full price (freemium model); Rusty's Deal Baseball is a free game where contents are behind paywall
Yes, you've pointed out the issue. This was a concept in the very early days of smartphone gaming where you'd have something that was a "Lite" version of your paid app.

It's not an actual implementation of f2p, it's just the shareware model of the early 90s.

They were billing them as their early forays into f2p though, which doesn't befit the mobile market as it is today. They later followed up by talking about how they were considering trying new business models in mobile.

This isn't really a new business model, which doesn't fit with previous impressions, thus my comment. I think you're reading it as a negative when it's not meant to be.

Yes, you've pointed out the issue. This was a concept in the very early days of smartphone gaming where you'd have something that was a "Lite" version of your paid app.

It's not an actual implementation of f2p, it's just the shareware model of the early 90s.

They were billing them as their early forays into f2p though, which doesn't befit the mobile market as it is today.

Uh? The original freemium model still exists - you pay a premium price to unlock the full game, or to eliminate ads. Nintendo is not using a shareware model on mobile, but used a shareware model on 3DS, which made perfect sense given how the market is quite different from mobile.

This isn't really a new business model, which doesn't fit with previous impressions, thus my comment. I think you're reading it as a negative when it's not meant to be.

i'm just not understanding the experimentation part since experimentation doesn't automatically mean to introduce new business and revenue strategies, and Nintendo never said they were going to.

Sterok

I wonder if people are downloading Miitomo because they're genuinely interested in what it offers, for the My Nintendo goodies, or because they want to see what mobile Nintendo is like.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Here's one of them: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/stock/meeting/150626qa/03.html

Regarding your question about the target audience, we are trying to make applications that appeal to a wide variety of people so that the games can receive payments widely but shallowly from each consumer. In other words, even if a consumer makes a relatively small payment, because of the large consumer base, the game can generate big revenue. This is the business model we would like to realize. I think the shareholder has just asked these questions partially because he is concerned that Nintendo might shift to the notorious business model that asks a small number of people to pay excessive amounts of money and that Nintendo’s brand image might be hurt. Please understand that Nintendo will make its proposals by taking into consideration what Nintendo really should do with this new challenge.

And another: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/150508qa/index.html

We recognize what the number of downloads, payment rate or the amount each user pays mean and that they have been generally used for a typical smart device business. Even though this data may be an indicator, if we focus on such numbers alone as the basis of our thinking about what actions will be most effective, it means that we will analyze why certain game applications are selling well in order to make one with a similar structure, which means we will end up copying exactly what is already happening in the market for smart devices. I think many of you here already understand that while it was simple for many to earn revenue in the beginning just from creating a smart device application, the situation has been rapidly changing and now, with intense competition, generating revenue on smart devices is no longer easy. I don't think we can realize what we aspire to by simply imitating a past success formula.

Regarding "how we receive money" from our consumers, while we understand that there are some methods or elements we should learn from or consider among the existing ways proven to work well on smart devices, it will not produce long-lasting results if we simply combine existing ways with Nintendo IP, even though we might make some short-term revenue.

But they have a 8800 yen microtransaction in the menu. Limited time gacha events are also whale hunting.

This is also a clone business model for the most part, or "simply imitating a past successful formula" in terms of payment.

I guess plans might change in a two-year timespan. It might be that they saw such micro-transactions schemes as successful in the long-term without damaging the brand and they decided to follow the path - which is completely understandable for new entrants. I'd like to know, though, how much Miitomo is cloning mobile apps in terms of monetization techniques, and which ones.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I guess plans might change in a two-year timespan. It might be that they saw such micro-transactions schemes as successful in the long-term without damaging the brand and they decided to follow the path - which is completely understandable for new entrants.
Yeah, I think it's likely just become standard enough that no one would actually question it at this point.

These days, lots of kids games on mobile do this both in the West and Japan, and we see it in core oriented console games as well.

It's more "this is the way things are" in 2016 than in 2014. The ability to disable IAP and parental controls exist on all the phones as well for parents who are concerned about their kids (or people worried about themselves) spending money.

I'd like to know, though, how much Miitomo is cloning mobile apps in terms of monetization techniques, and which ones.
I would consider this to be the standard monetization technique for most mobile games in Japan at this point.

You can buy currency to accelerate progress (similar to buying gold to level up your cards/characters/etc, or change your style in things like Kim Kardashian, which is a very global thing actually), or to make pulls on the gacha machine to get event specific items (which is more of a Japanese specific thing).

In more literal terms of buying clothing, we can consider games like LINE PLAY (which is somewhat similar to this game's concept, though you can also buy things for your room) or Covet Fashion, which probably makes a good argument for an eventual Style Savvy game.

You can also customize your style in games like Kim Kardashian or Kylie and Kendall, but unlike LINE PLAY, the story is about your imaginary social life instead of your actual life. You can still share on social networks there however.

Another example of the difficulty to migrate fanbase from PSP / PS3 to PSV / PS4.

Little Battlers eXperience (PSP) {2011/6/16} - 163.834 / 328.323
Little Battlers eXperience: Explosive Boost (3DS) {2012/7/5} - 55.614 / 205.922

SD Gundam G Generation: World (PSP) {2011/2/24} - 227.790 / 336.699
SD Gundam G Generation 3D (3DS) {2011/12/22} - 83.456 / 148.960

Conception: Please Have My Children! (PSP) {2012/4/26} - 28.068 / 50.844
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (3DS) {2013/8/22} - 5.432 / 12.228

Kenka Bancho 5 (PSP) {27/1/2011} - 64.358 / 137.146
Kenka Bancho 6 (3DS) {15/1/2015} - 22.337 / 48.475

7th Dragon 2020 (PSP) {2011/11/23} - 113.568 / 168.627
7th Dragon III Code: VFD (3DS) {2015/10/15} - 72.411 / 98.275

Digimon World Re:Digitize (PSP) {19/07/2012} - 73,468 / 153,980
Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode (3DS) {27/06/2013} - 37,125 / 75,987

One Piece: Romance Dawn (PSP) {2012/12/20} - 157.812 / 299.631
One Piece: Romance Dawn (3DS) {2013/8/8} - 26.751 / 73.589

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP) {01/12/2010} - 2.146.467 / 4.502.446
Monster Hunter 4 (3DS) {14/9/2013} - 1.875.115 / 3.578.564

I would rather say that some PSP audience just moved away from handhelds instead of your arguable "PS4 & PSV are doomed" and "PSP ports don't sell on Vita" theories...

And this is the same situation we could say for DS audience, it's clear that those DS & PSP numbers won't be replicated anymore, neither on Nintendo handhelds nor on eventually Sony handhelds.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Vinnk

One of the Nikkei (IIRC) rumours that came out of the Konami drama last year is that Nintendo has licensed Momotaro Dentetsu from Konami and is working on a new 3DS game, possibly in cooperation with series creator/co-owner Akira Sakuma.

I wonder if this TV spot wasn't stealth marketing for an impending game.

I heard the rumor too. The lack of any news on it recently makes me a bit worried. I really hope it pans out. I also hope it is successful enough that Nintendo has interest in some of the other Hudson properties like PC Genjin (Bonk), Far East of Eden, Adventure Island, and of course Bomberman. Hey.. a guy can dream.

casiopao

I heard the rumor too. The lack of any news on it recently makes me a bit worried. I really hope it pans out. I also hope it is successful enough that Nintendo has interest in some of the other Hudson properties like PC Genjin (Bonk), Far East of Eden, Adventure Island, and of course Bomberman. Hey.. a guy can dream.

Bomberman indeed.^_^ Lets hope Nintendo actually go through the deal here.T_T Who knows, there are possibilities of getting "Castlevania" in the future here.^_^

not going to join both u love birds argument there.^_^ But, do u have the website to check all those older games number? I wanted to check all Rune Factory series number here. As i remember RF4 should be the best selling title for the franchise here.^_^

horuhe

Rakuten Books Daily Chart (2016.03.17)

01./00. [PSV] Digimon World: Next Order <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games)
02./00. [PS4] Battlefield 4: Premium Edition [EA Best Hits] <ACT> (Electronic Arts)
03./01. [PS4] Tom Clancy's The Division <ADV> (Ubisoft)
04./02. [3DS] Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games <SPT> (Nintendo)
05./07. [PSV] Summon Night 6: Lost Borders <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games)
06./00. [PSV] Wand of Fortune R <ADV> (Idea Factory)
07./19. [3DS] Monster Hunter Generations <ACT> (Capcom)
08./00. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf [Nintendo Selects] <ETC> (Nintendo)
09./00. [3DS] Sumikko Gurashi: Koko ga Ochitsukundesu [Nintendo Selects] <ETC> (Nippon Columbia)
10./12. [PS4] Attack on Titan <ACT> (Koei Tecmo)

Sandfox

Bomberman indeed.^_^ Lets hope Nintendo actually go through the deal here.T_T Who knows, there are possibilities of getting "Castlevania" in the future here.^_^

not going to join both u love birds argument there.^_^ But, do u have the website to check all those older games number? I wanted to check all Rune Factory series number here. As i remember RF4 should be the best selling title for the franchise here.^_^

The same is true for Harvest Moon ANB as posted earlier in the thread, and Etrian Odyssey IV off the top of my head.

jzbluz

Rune Factory – 42,210 | 110,828
Rune Factory 2 – 52,049 | 117,572
Rune Factory 3 – 41,279 | 94,567
Rune Factory 4 – 85,955

RF4 ended up selling 200k+ in Japan and I think 100k+ in NA? It certainly has been reprinted a couple of times here, and it hardly ever goes on sale.

it has been already answered to your question, anyway regarding numbers the DS chart is on working progress, I didn't have so much time in the latest days as you can see from no updates on system charts since Feb.28 week

hiska-kun

Media Create Sell-through

01./00. [PS4] Tom Clancy's The Division <ADV> (Ubisoft) {2016.03.10} (¥8.400) - 80.703 / NEW <85,50%> [Units shipped => 94.390]
02./00. [WIU] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2016.03.10} (¥5.700) - 52.282 / NEW <56,82%> [Units Shipped => 92.013]

Combined Sales

[PS4+XB1] Tom Clancy's The Division <ADV> (Ubisoft) {2016.03.10} (¥8.400) - 82.000 / NEW

Media Create Comparison (first week and LTD)

[PS4] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2015.12.10} (¥8.400) - 23.402 / 87.000

Media Create expects the same kind of legs.

First Day Sell-Through

[PSV] Digimon World: Next Order <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) (¥6.800) - 40-50%

[PS4] Senran Kagura Estival Versus: Sakura Edition <ACT> (Marvelous) (¥4.980) - 50%

[WIU] Pokken Tournament # <FTG> (Pokemon Co.) (¥7.200) - Today on sale, considerable shipment

Also, Nintendo Happy Price Selection started low (I consider this a normal thing for low price release)

L~A

Yeah, I just realised Monday was a public holiday (well, actually it's Sunday, but thanks to that wonderful Japanese law, all public holidays falling on Sunday mean Monday is also a holiday). Definitely good timing for Pokkén and the Happy Price Selection.

Not surprised at the low start for the HPS, that's definitely a standard thing. Definitely going to do well on the long run. Honestly don't think any of them will chart, except maybe Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

L~A

An interesting to note, Dengeki did a neat comparison for Twilight Princess HD.

Basically, TWW on GC sold ~726k LTD, and TWWHD sold 72k LTD, so GC > Wii U ratio is 9.9%.

If TPHD has a similar ratio, then it would sell 52k... so yeah, TPHD is doing better than TWWHD, which not only obvious but also expected (TP has a much better reputation than TWW, especially in Japan).

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Media Create Sell-through

Combined Sales

[PS4+XB1] Tom Clancy's The Division <ADV> (Ubisoft) {2016.03.10} (¥8.400) - 82.000 / NEW

Media Create Comparison (first week and LTD)

[PS4] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2015.12.10} (¥8.400) - 23.402 / 87.000

Media Create expects the same kind of legs.

I don't think Media Create expects the same kind of legs for Division. Its LTD will end very far from quadrupling first week sales. Doubling will be closer.

hiska-kun

I don't think Media Create expects the same kind of legs for Division. Its LTD will end very far from quadrupling first week sales. Doubling will be closer.

My wording maybe wasn't correct. Media Create expects the game to keep selling for a long time as Rainbow Six: Siege.
They aren't implying that it will quadruple its sales. Doubling seems very easy, though.

L~A

Looks like Miitomo is off to a good start.

Miitomo, a free messaging-based application, reached No. 1 among social-networking apps in Japan on Apple Inc.’s iOS devices on the day of its release, market researcher App Annie said on Friday. Line, the country’s most popular instant messenger, fell to second place.

Still #1 today, it seems.

“This should remove any doubts about the Nintendo brand’s relevancy in the smartphone age,” said Atul Goyal, an analyst at Jefferies Group LLC. “More than just a messaging tool, Miitomo can be a platform for distributing Nintendo content, and probably third-party content at a later stage.”

Of course, Nintendo refused to provide any download numbers (so for microtransactions..... yeah ;)).

“We had a good start and have received very positive feedback,” Nintendo spokesman Yasuhiro Minagawa said, declining to disclose the number of downloads. “Miitomo will continue to evolve.”

Source (really wish I had found that article first, ha ha)

The age of western games don't sell in Japan was gone years ago.

I do think this is also a problem of perception. Some Western games were selling well also on PS2; you have Medal of Honor at 120k, Need for Speed often above 70k, Fifa topping 100k on PS1 and PS2; GTA selling over 500k on PS2 on an entry basis also thanks to budget versions; surely now they're selling better on average, but what strikes more is how they compare with the decreasing sales of Japanese franchises, in particular on PS3 and PS4; on PS2 they were noises, among plenty of games that were selling comparably well and more, while on PS3 you have a Western games in the Top 10 best-selling chart already, and 2 in the Top 20. This without counting, of course, games such as Crash Bandicoot.

horuhe

This week's releases

{2016.03.17}

[PSV] Digimon World: Next Order <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) (¥6.800)
6YkS4S7.jpg

lpYRSyB.jpg

[PS4] Senran Kagura Estival Versus: Sakura Edition <ACT> (Marvelous) (¥4.980)

[PSV] Wand of Fortune R # <ADV> (Idea Factory) (¥6.800)

[PSV] Omerta Code: Tycoon Kai # <ADV> (Karin Chatnoir Omega) (¥5.800)

{2016.03.18}

[WIU] Pokken Tournament # <FTG> (Pokemon Co.) (¥7.200)

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
21./14. [PSV] Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2016.02.25} (¥6.100)
22./25. [3DS] Monster Strike <RPG> (Mixi) {2015.12.17} (¥4.500)
23./23. [WIU] Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash <SPT> (Nintendo) {2016.01.28} (¥4.700)
24./29. [PS4] Call of Duty: Black Ops III # <ACT> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.11.06} (¥7.900)
25./17. [PS4] Street Fighter V # <FTG> (Capcom) {2016.02.18} (¥7.990)
26./28. [PS4] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2015.12.10} (¥8.400) - * / 87.000
27./03. [3DS] Haikyu!! Cross Team Match! # <ADV> (Bandai Namco Games) {2016.03.03} (¥5.700)
28./21. [PS3] Attack on Titan # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2016.02.18} (¥7.800)
29./15. [WIU] Super Mario Maker # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2015.09.10} (¥5.700)
30./04. [PSV] Atelier Shallie Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea # <RPG> (Koei Tecmo) {2016.03.03} (¥5.800)
31./30. [PS4] Grand Theft Auto V [1/1][New Price Edition] <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan) {2015.10.08} (¥4.990)
32./18. [3DS] Mega Man Legacy Collection <Mega Man \ Mega Man 2 \ Mega Man 3 \ Mega Man 4 \ Mega Man 5 \ Mega Man 6> # <ACT> (Capcom) {2016.02.25} (¥3.990)
33./32. [PS4] Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.12.03} (¥2.400)
34./24. [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final <RPG> (Atlus) {2016.02.10} (¥6.480)
35./00. [PSV] Akai Suna Ochiru Tsuki <ADV> (Dramatic Create) {2016.03.10} (¥6.900)
36./33. [3DS] Disney Magic World 2 # <ETC> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.11.05} (¥5.690)
37./37. [3DS] Rhythm Heaven Megamix <ACT> (Nintendo) {2015.06.11} (¥4.700)
38./22. [PS4] Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2016.02.25} (¥7.200)
39./40. [WIU] Mario Kart 8 # <RCE> (Nintendo) {2014.05.29} (¥5.700)
40./43. [WIU] Super Smash Bros. for Wii U # <FTG> (Nintendo) {2014.12.06} (¥7.200)
41./35. [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders: Alefgard o Fukkatsu Niseyo <ADV> (Square Enix) {2016.01.28} (¥7.800)
42./42. [3DS] Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2015.07.30} (¥4.000)
43./31. [PS3] Dragon Quest Builders: Alefgard o Fukkatsu Niseyo <ADV> (Square Enix) {2016.01.28} (¥6.800)
44./26. [PS3] Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2016.02.25} (¥7.200)
45./48. [PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain # <ADV> (Konami) {2015.09.02} (¥8.400)
46./45. [3DS] Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS <FTG> (Nintendo) {2014.09.13} (¥5.200)
47./06. [PSV] Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Wonderful Party! # <ADV> (5pb.) {2016.03.03} (¥6.800)
48./44. [3DS] Sumikko Gurashi: Omise Hajimerundesu <ETC> (Nippon Columbia) {2015.11.19} (¥4.800)
49./41. [3DS] Hyrule Warriors Legends # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2016.01.21} (¥5.800)
50./46. [3DS] Mario Kart 7 <RCE> (Nintendo) {2011.12.01} (¥4.571)

Top 50

3DS - 17
PS4 - 13
PSV - 11
WIU - 6
PS3 - 3

SOFTWARE
Code:
+-------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+
|System |  This Week |  Last Week |  Last Year |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |
|  ALL  |    526.000 |    539.000 |    809.000 |  5.723.000 |  7.481.000 |

horuhe

Rakuten Books Daily Chart (2016.03.18)

01./01. [PSV] Digimon World: Next Order <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games)
02./04. [3DS] Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games <SPT> (Nintendo)
03./00. [WiiU] Pokkén Tournament <FTG> (Pokémon Co.)
04./03. [PS4] Tom Clancy's The Division <ADV> (Ubisoft)
05./02. [PS4] Battlefield 4: Premium Edition [EA Best Hits] <ACT> (Electronic Arts)
06./06. [PSV] Wand of Fortune R <ADV> (Idea Factory)
07./25. [PS4] Summon Night 6: Lost Borders <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games)
08./12. [WiiU] Splatoon <ACT> (Nintendo)
09./11. [PSV] Gundam Breaker 3 <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games)
10./00. [WiiU] Super Mario Maker <ACT> (Nintendo)

*Not a good start for Pokkén. It seems legs are going to determine its success.

Top Bottom