• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melissa Joan Hart is my new THICC mommy Christmas MILF, and Mario Lopez is gonna be our Lifetime CUCK (Lots of pictures!! WOW!!)

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Lmfao bros I totally confused Dean Cain for Mario Lopez

intro.jpg

Best Superman?

BEST SUPERMAN
BEST LOIS LANE

GreyHorace

Depends on your tolerance for wokeness. It's almost parody with how woke it tries to be.
Yeaaaaah... That's a no from me. Star Trek Discovery and Picard are pretty much unwatchable for me because of how unashamedly woke the writing is. I can't imagine sitting through this if that's the case.

I have Netflix and keep seeing it on the lineup. Is it really as bad as people say?

And yes, Kiernan Shipka is cute.

I love it. And I'm 49. Squee!

There's definitely an injection of woke. Not as bad as nu-Trek. Stamets getting lectured on they/them pronouns is officially the end of Trek for me.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Alex Mack > Clarissa

therefore

Larisa Oleynik > Melissa Joan Hart

UjIMJha.png

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I love it. And I'm 49. Squee!

There's definitely an injection of woke. Not as bad as nu-Trek. Stamets getting lectured on they/them pronouns is officially the end of Trek for me.
Yeah, it swings both ways at times being both for and against woke. But does unfortunately have a lot of woke politics.

Look beyond that and it’s a fun show.

Cycom

Banned
Like any proud American capitalistic pig daddy worth his (or her) salt in 2020, I noticed that Season One of Clarissa Explains It All on DVD was like $5 on Amazon recently so I scooped it up without a second notice. It came in the mail today.

2018-02-21_5a8dce5022b54_DVD-ClarissaS1-950x632.jpg

You guys remember this ish? Clarissa explained it all throughout a large majority of my childhood and then some. After that, I knew her as Sabrina the Teenage Witch. The real Sabrina with the wise-cracking cat, Salem. Not that Netflix show... I never got around to watching that.

1505932637-sabrrina.gif

This got me thinking, brehs. I wonder if Melissa Joan Hart was still hot in 2020. She is 44 now after all. Would I still let her Explain my All and then some?

fbaUyYE.jpg

You bet your Graham Cracker encrusted buttocks I would! Come here thicc Republican rich white mommy lemme play with your butt flaps. I just wanna suckle that pale neck until it's stupid! :messenger_smiling_hearts:💕

I started going even further down the rabbit hole. What was my new sweetie MILF QUEEN up to these days?

Well.. turns out she just directed a Christmas movie starring Mario Lopez!

MV5BNjI1MjdlZTgtOWQzOS00M2U5LTk2ZTctZmM0Zjc1NzJmMzljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0NTI0Nw@@._V1_.jpg

Feliz Navi-DAD!!! Get it?!!! He's a DILF!! :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_grinning_sweat:

But wait, there's more! Looks like Melissa Joan Hart has had a looong streak of Made For TV Christmas movies...

https://ew.com/tv/melissa-joan-hart-lifetime-christmas-movies-stupid-questions/

And in many of them, she's starring opposite Mario Lopez. Theyre about to Nog some Eggs brehhz

MV5BMTk1NjE0Nzk5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDA5MjE2MDI@._V1_.jpg

HH.jpg

aetn-201789PAR_LFT_PBUY_STS1-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1515097583080._UY500_UX667_RI_VvTKktv77X2VltBLRcG8QiMaqq7UQH6_TTW_.jpg

She even has one with BBC Master Lord URKEL!!!

poster-780.jpg

Are your chestnuts roasting over an open fire yet?! BECAUSE I KNOW MINE ARE!!!

This one even has Mario Lopez's brother or something...

MV5BYjMzYjJhMDktOGRmZC00ZTRhLWFmNmUtNDdiNTdmZTZjMjdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ2NjI3NDQ@._V1_.jpg

With that said, she's lookin' good fam on that real-real

480x480.jpg

melissa-joan-hart-1000x600-updated.jpg

0fcc7fbd1c1075d3c14e82536b2249cc.png

With that said, I'm gonna watch at least one of these. Maybe a couple. I'm thirsty for some of that Melissa Joan naughty nogg. BOUT TO MAKE MARIO LOPEZ WATCH AND JERK HIS CANDY CANE IN THE CORNER OF SHAME

Ferguson frickin' wishes

sibling_rivlarly.png

Heck yeah

Merry Christmas everyone. Feliz NaviDAD to you all
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Elcid

Banned
Sorry teezzy teezzy , she got that cock eyed Hillary look I just can't get behind. Also needs bigger tigs. Probably walks on skis to boot.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is cringier than the pixie gun maniac whatever ms one. GG Spike.

Top Bottom