• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina - Clarissa) cancels a Kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

Oh, and also

Yeah, MJH? I've seen you as the lead of a romcom. A shitty one on ABC Family. It wasn't very good. There's probably a reason Hollywood won't take a chance on you.

Yeah, that complaint doesn't really hold much weight with me. At least she's working. There are plenty of actresses who would KILL to have a regular gig on ABC Family.

This Kickstarter doesn't have a chance. It relies solely on people's affection for MJH and I'm not convinced enough care.

liquidtmd

Banned
Pay us $2million and I'll get someone to follow you on twitter that isn't me and I'll make an edgy romantic comedy that no one in Hollywood will touch with a bargepole. We haven't decided who the twitter stalker will be yet but it'll be someone rad.

Yea...no

Pledge $100 or more

Two of our main cast members (not Melissa Joan Hart) will follow you on Twitter for a full year. We don't know who they are yet, but we know you'll want them following you (on Twitter only)!
This has to be the saddest "reward" I have seen in ages. :D

(not Melissa Joan Hart)

God I am laughing so damn hard right now.

For $100 Melissa won't even grace you with the PRIVILEGE of having her follow you on Twitter. How much more stuck up can you get?

dejay

Banned
Veronica had pent up demand, this has nothing going for it. She's too far out of people's consciousnesses, this ain't Sabrina, there are no talking cats and she isn't cute any more.

KissVibes

Banned
Make a Sabrina movie sequel with Ryan Reynolds reprising his role

tumblr_lfzywppJF81qgjvrso1_500.jpg

SO THAT'S WHERE MY CRUSH ON HIM STARTED.

Melissa Joan Hart was one of my first celebrity crushes. If she got Danica McKellar and Kimberly Jo Johnson involved I'd give all my money to this Kickstarter.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Oh man this is going to be cringe worthy.

Who wants to bet it'll be cancelled before the time expires?

Atlagev

So she's asking for a handout? Can't she just fund it by using the money in her stock portfolio? Or ask her parents for a loan?

Didn't she come out for Romney or Republicans last major election? Let Romney fund her kickstarter, I hear he has money stashed somewhere.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
More like Sabrina the "middle-aged" MILF...

Anyway, I don't see this ending well, honestly. MJH is awesome, and incredibly lovable, but she's no Veronica Mars, I think. I hope this works out for her, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom