• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina - Clarissa) cancels a Kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 300$ she will! :D

Jesus Christ.

She's cheaper than Kristen Bell, lol.

If you kick in $400 to the cause, we will love you so much that Kristen (@IMKristenBell) and Rob (@RobThomas) will follow you on Twitter for an entire year. You’ll also receive a signed movie poster, a Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack, a digital version of the movie, the limited-edition T-shirt and a pdf of the shooting script. We'll start following you once the Kickstarter drive ends. The other goodies will show up in early 2014. Available to US and Canada backers only

Meelow

Banned
Ah, so they used the Sabrina trick in the Kickstarter video (Melissa Joan Hart using magical powers).

I would definitely support a new Sabrina movie.

Has anyone figured out who Tibor is yet? :p

A Simpsons character?
http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Tibor
Tibor

Derived from the Simpsons. A tibor is someone in your office whom you blame when you have done something stupid, illegal, or immoral. Typically the person is someone who cannot defend themself. Especially effective when the Tibor cannot speak English.

You'll have to jiggle the handle. That idiot, Tibor, lost the key.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tibor

This has to be the saddest "reward" I have seen in ages. :D

qYZMC.gif

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Without that $10k pledge they've made $1,916 today. Kickstarters usually make the most money at the beginning and end.

Got a-ways to go to 2 mil.

Biff

Venture capital for a commercial project, without any of the profit share? SIGN ME UP.

Can't wait to fund these millionaires (maybe thousandaires in the case of Hart)!

Fuck you, Internet. Sometimes you're just so fucking stupid.

Toppot

A reward tier to get a signed photo of Melissia would be nice, loved her in the Sabrina years.

Whole things stinks of jumping on the band wagon after the Verinica Mars kickstarter has done so well (Even mentioning them in the blurb...)

Shame it has come to this for her. Kickstart a Sabrina movie instead!

Would also back if a nude scene of her was in the plan, or stretch goal.

Acorn

Venture capital for a commercial project, without any of the profit share? SIGN ME UP.

Can't wait to fund these millionaires (maybe thousandaires in the case of Hart)!

Fuck you, Internet. Sometimes you're just so fucking stupid.
To be fair alot of the development teams people throw their money at contain some fairly rich individuals.

Not defending it. I find kickstarter gross personally.

Jopie

I like Kickstarter and I think there is a place for it, but I am growing tired/overly paranoid at the direction it seems to be going. I tend to draw a line between projects that legitimately don't look like they could be made without crowd sourcing and those where it is nothing more than a way to get a ton of money up front and limit a corporations exposure.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So a multimillionaire in a hit comedy wants me to fund her show/movie that hollywood executives found too shitty to greenlight themselves? All so I can have two unknown costars twitter follow me? Oh and to further her "stellar" serious acting career?

So a multimillionaire in a hit comedy wants me to fund her show/movie that hollywood executives found too shitty to greenlight themselves? All so I can have two unknown costars twitter follow me? Oh and to further her "stellar" serious acting career?

One that advocated for the Romney campaign, you know the one that was based on the foundation of DIY, yeah.

Sapiens

Jimmy Kimmel burns MJH's soul

Its so hard to watch this lol

Edit: goddamit.

She should have known better than to take on Kimmel. Say what you will about the man, but he doesn't lack wit.

MJH just seems like such an unholy cunt. Like, the kind of woman who's always periody about something.

And as far as TV went in the 90s, it was easier to masturbate to Blossom (Six!) than it was with Sabrina, what with those two old hags taking up half of the screen time and MJH looking 40 by season two.

eastmen

Banned
Is she really a millionaire? I doubt a show on ABC family pays out all that much...

depends on how she saved.

She was on what 65 episodes of Clarissa explains it all ? She had to get some money from that. Even at 10k an episode your north of half a million

She then did Sabrina which was on ABC and then WB . That's a 163 episodes and 2 tv movies. I'm sure on ABC she was making more than nick. So what a 100k an episode ? That's at least 16 mil

That new show is in its third season I believe. she did some voice acting and was in a few movies in the early 2000s .

I'm sure she is worth a few million unless she was horrible with it as she was making it

Alphahawk

I refuse to donate money for someone who voted for Romney

Isn't she a crazy christian? I know she was a big Romney supporter.

One that advocated for the Romney campaign, you know the one that was based on the foundation of DIY, yeah.

You guys are really going to base your opinion of an actress based on their political beliefs?

I mean, don't get me wrong, there are several reasons not to support it but one of them is not "omg she voted for the other guy".

DiscoJer

And as far as TV went in the 90s, it was easier to masturbate to Blossom (Six!) than it was with Sabrina, what with those two old hags taking up half of the screen time and MJH looking 40 by season two.

I'm the exact opposite. The oldest was like 40 or at the time and pretty hot.

jb1234

depends on how she saved.

She was on what 65 episodes of Clarissa explains it all ? She had to get some money from that. Even at 10k an episode your north of half a million

She then did Sabrina which was on ABC and then WB . That's a 163 episodes and 2 tv movies. I'm sure on ABC she was making more than nick. So what a 100k an episode ? That's at least 16 mil

That new show is in its third season I believe. she did some voice acting and was in a few movies in the early 2000s .

I'm sure she is worth a few million unless she was horrible with it as she was making it

And with all those episodes, I'm sure her residual checks aren't too shabby.

I don't know why I'm doing this .... Mayim Bialik (Blossom) 2013
1359412427_mayim-bialik-467.jpg

and Jenna von Oÿ (Six) 2012
gty_jenna_von_oy_thg_121218_wblog.jpg

Those rewards...my god.

But these are the greatest rewards ever.....

$1 pledge = Nothing! lol

$10 pledge = The SCRIPT!

$25 pledge = A supah-expensive t-shirt

$35 = The movie in digital form! (ONLY IN USA AND CANADA EVEN THO MOVIE IZ DIGITAL TROLOL)

$50 = A PHYSICAL DVDZZZ (fuck you Canada)

$75 = A MOOVIIIZ POZTERS (okay Canada we still love u)

$100 = RANDOMIZED NOBODIES WILL ADD U ON TWITTAHHH! (but Melissa won't add you because she's too good for a mere $100)

$125 = T-shirt ANNNNND the DVD!!! (ACTUALLY THO FUCK YOU CANADA)

#175 = SIIIIIGNNNNED poster + DVD (lol Canada)

$200 = SIGNED PAPER COPY OF THE SCRIPT OMG OMG OMG MEGATON

$250 = END CREDITTSSS REFERENCE

$300 = The holy grail. Her Majesty, MELISSA the Incomparable will graciously allow her divine hand to add you on Twitter, and keepeth so for a period of exactly 365 days upon which, you shall be discarded.

$500 = ONE twenty-second recording sent TO YOUR VOICEMAIL by Her Majesty Melissa Joan Hart's mellifluous, ethereal, majestic voice.

$1000 = AFTERR PARRTTTAAYYY

$2500 = You MAY be in the movie as an extra. Just might...if we're feeling generous. (Although you may get nothing just because lol)

$3500 = HAVE LUNCH WITH HER HOLINESS MELISSA OMG OMG OMG

$5000 = Receive clothing THAT MELISSA HAS WORN ON HER BODY ONE TIME.

$6000 = Receive A DRESS THAT MELISSA HAS WORN ON HER BODY ONE TIME.

$6500 = NAME a random, not-important character in the show. THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES, you get to NAME SOMEONE.

$8000 = You get to yell "ACTION!" one time. But just once tho.

$10000 = You get to say FIVE words in the movie. FIVE. WORDS. SAID. BY. YOU.

$10000 = Melissa will graciously attend your wedding. YOUR. MOTHERFUCKIN. WEDDING.

tmarques

$10000 = Melissa will graciously attend your wedding. YOUR. MOTHERFUCKIN. WEDDING.

Not that this has any chance of being funded, but I bet she'd skip the ceremony and spend a total of 3 minutes at the party before bolting with a bottle of champagne.

The denial is mind-boggling. How can they speak of a "theatrical release" and a "red carpet premiere" with a straight face?

Not that this has any chance of being funded, but I bet she'd skip the ceremony and spend a total of 3 minutes at the party before bolting with a bottle of champagne.

The denial is mind-boggling. How can they speak of a "theatrical release" and a "red carpet premiere" with a straight face?

I thought by attend your wedding they meant she'd just record a lame video toast for you to play at your wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom