• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

SystemBug

38507698mo_14_f.jpg

who is with me 🙌🏻

http://www.yoox.com/us/38507698MO/item#sts=dreambox80&cod10=38507698MO&sizeId=3
That looks atrocious

ameleco

Any advice on where to get really comfy winter socks that are knee high? I've got some really cool comfy socks already but all of them cut off below the calf. Tried doing a few searches online and coming up with almost nothing. Why isn't there more options for legwear for guys? Would the world end if I just got girl socks? It's not like there's a difference anyways.

I need some undershirt suggestions. I'm looking for something snug that I can wear under BR tailored slim fit shirts, that also won't show when I've got the top two buttons undone. I've been wearing Alfani slim stretch Vs, which are very comfortable but show under my shirt.

Any suggestions?

giga

I need some undershirt suggestions. I'm looking for something snug that I can wear under BR tailored slim fit shirts, that also won't show when I've got the top two buttons undone. I've been wearing Alfani slim stretch Vs, which are very comfortable but show under my shirt.

Any suggestions?
Uniqlo airism v neck.

Oxn

ehh, i dont like airism, or those synthethic material for undershirts. They bunch up more easily. They are great to wear individually though on a nice warm day.

I prefer the rawness of cotton. My choice is slim fit Calvin Klein V necks for you. I prefer crew neck though.

They are expensive at $40 on the site, but I got mine from TJmaxx for $15, for a 3 pack.

giga

ehh, i dont like airism, or those synthethic material for undershirts. They bunch up more easily. They are great to wear individually though on a nice warm day.

I prefer the rawness of cotton. My choice is slim fit Calvin Klein V necks for you. I prefer crew neck though.
Odd. Cotton shirts bunch up way more for me and feel really heavy on me. You should try tucking in your undershirts into your boxers though if that's an issue.

Oxn

Odd. Cotton shirts bunch up way more for me and feel really heavy on me. You should try tucking in your undershirts into your boxers though if that's an issue.

I actually dont wear undershirts under my dress shirts anymore. Im freeflowing now.

Also Boxer briefs.

BumRush

I got a catalog in the mail from Charles Tyrwhitt (ALL shirts $29 with promo code). I need maybe 3-4 shirts for work (usual brands are bonobos, suitsupply, etc.) and was thinking of jumping on this. Any reason I should be skeptical? (It sounds too good to be true).

CFMOORE!

I got a catalog in the mail from Charles Tyrwhitt (ALL shirts $29 with promo code). I need maybe 3-4 shirts for work (usual brands are bonobos, suitsupply, etc.) and was thinking of jumping on this. Any reason I should be skeptical? (It sounds too good to be true).

my last boss wore these. i cannot attest to their feel, but they always looked pretty sharp and quality when I'd be in his office chatting with him. The cottons looked to have heft to them, some have nice texturing. for the prices, it is worth a shot i am sure.

trixx

Looking for daily winter boots that will last me through the winter, thoughts on palladium tactical boots? Appreciate it in advance.

f0rk

Are Oliver Sweeney shoes the right quality for the price? I was looking at crockett and Jones but there's no stockists up north

overcast

Sweater weather. Who's got some nice ones to recommend for a cheap boy.

Speaking of cheap. Can't wait to see some Black Friday deals. With some underwhelming game deals I'll probably end up grabbing clothes with the majority of that check.

Top Bottom