• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
92457991_3048834211862590_1880625681948213248_n.jpg

It's Coomer!

d6qBYIZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still hungarian.

Noooo...
The incoming hooker thread will be locked faster than your last.
I have plenty of unique ideas not related to hooers.
For example, a phylosophical one, "the global universal public bathroom symbol that overcomes religion, race and culture"
Now that's a great thread. You know what that symbol is?

#restoremythreadmakingabilities

Last edited:
I forget. Since you don't have thread making privileges, why not go ahead and tell us.
Dick.
You notice how in every public bathroom/restroom there's a dick drawing on the walls?
It's like, global. Doesn't matter if the restroom is American, European, Asian, etc.
I find that fascinating.

#restoremythreadmakingabilities

Last edited:

bronk

Banned
I saw that Elektro Demon meltdown from a mile away. Best of luck to you wherever you end up dude. I know you need to release those thoughts about hookers and thick chicks somewhere. Wasn't Brap a lover of the thick women? Would get angry if anyone liked a thinner chick lol. Miss that fucker

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Gosh, it's just a shame Elektro Demon isn't around to react to all of these posts about him. If only there was a newly-registered letterposter whose name also began with E that would do it in his place. Dang it!

Nymphae

Banned
ED was fun but unstable, this was inevitable. I got a laugh out of him specifically calling me out for "not liking him" for some reason, no idea where he got that from at all as I used to throw him likes for his contributions and that was pretty much the extent of our interaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom