• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, I just found out that にが JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered actually surpassed me on the Top 10 GAF list
wil7SES.png

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It would look better if it was this type of pink.

420d81d1c14b0ea072f2ebcd21b04c90.png

Is it bad that a controller is making me want the PS5 more? Hahaha
Yes, mostly because no games have been announced. I fear I will get one eventually just for the BC at this rate.

Nymphae

Banned
The only way to react

R0eA61K.png

I have no idea why sometimes on desktop the hover over react just doesn't work, I've tried reloading the page, updating browser, restarting it, nothing.

I think maybe the forum client doesn't like Nymphae. At first it was hiding other people's images and GIFs, forcing him to inquire about what everyone was seeing. Now it's like "Are you sure you want to react?" Yes. "Really?" YES! "Last chance to back out." *Nymphae flips table*
That's what happens when you try to critically analyze the nature of this forum.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I think maybe the forum client doesn't like Nymphae. At first it was hiding other people's images and GIFs, forcing him to inquire about what everyone was seeing. Now it's like "Are you sure you want to react?" Yes. "Really?" YES! "Last chance to back out." *Nymphae flips table*
It's because he's not on 5G yet like the rest of us.

Don't worry baby, you'll be fine :lollipop_blowing_kiss:

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I do draw a side eye as to why the CCP is pushing countries to accept their Huawei 5G tech in exchange for medical supplies during this pandemic, ironically.

:pie_thinking:

Mostly they just want to spy on our shit so owning our infrastructure lets them do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom