• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

haxan7

Banned
What was its relative size compared to a 3DO, what was its relative color compared to Nikana Nikana 's bad coffee, and how did it affect your emotional disposition?
I've never seen a 3DO in person so I don't know. It was a light shade surprisingly, like coffee with a lot of milk in it. It was one long, unbroken turd wrapped all around the toilet. My ass was a little sore the rest of the night.

I was elated to see such a massive poop. It pepped me up a little

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I've never seen a 3DO in person so I don't know. It was a light shade surprisingly, like coffee with a lot of milk in it. It was one long, unbroken turd wrapped all around the toilet. My ass was a little sore the rest of the night.

I was elated to see such a massive poop. It pepped me up a little
Inspiration comes in all shapes and sizes

and consistencies and moisture levels and colors and nuttiness.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
meltdowns for what
At this point I am not even sure.

I think its a result of people in the Next Gen Thread finally being told to calm the fuck down, then they didn't and people are being banned and now they are butt hurt?

I can't tell anymore.

Last edited:
Of course when the fanboys don't get their way they act like GAF is turning back into ResetEra. Just because you were reply-banned, you decide to call it quits and have a meltdown? None of the other hundreds of threads people create and post in every day interest you? You might as well just be posting on Discord if you're limiting yourself to the next-gen speculation thread. Personally I enjoy creating new threads and seeing there are other users who like the same games I do, or learning something new about games. Why does it always have to be a competition? Most people don't have enough time in their day to worry about and participate in online discussions. But if you do, just be a normal poster.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Just wake up in the morning, make a breakfest and instead of read the newspaper, read the ban thread before going to work.

I unironically do this. While I kind of respond seriously, the sheer amount of drama in that thread every day is the most entertaining thing.

Nymphae

Banned
I'd even be fine with avatars being locked in once you upload one. There are exactly 2 things that people are able to recognize you from on a forum, your name, and your avatar. You're not reinventing yourself because you're changing the pop culture reference associated with your account.

But I'm not a monster, under my regime you'd be able to change those for $5.00 as well.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I'd even be fine with avatars being locked in once you upload one. There are exactly 2 things that people are able to recognize you from on a forum, your name, and your avatar. You're not reinventing yourself because you're changing the pop culture reference associated with your account.

But I'm not a monster, under my regime you'd be able to change those for $5.00 as well.
At this point I think it would be easier for us if you just wrote a list of things that don't trigger you :p

And in case it isn't obvious, I'm only teasing. Don't get mad

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
At this point I think it would be easier for us if you just wrote a list of things that don't trigger you :p

Lmao. To be fair, it is a Meta thread, so suggestions and discussion like that will come up.

Personally, I lose track of a lot of the less popular users when they do the Name + Avatar change thing, or just the name. That's their problem, not mine, if they want to throw their 'brand' away and seem like a new person to most everyone.

I'm all for avatar changes though. Sticking with the same one too long is just boring, and you always have a name to reference.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Lmao. To be fair, it is a Meta thread, so suggestions and discussion like that will come up.

Personally, I lose track of a lot of the less popular users when they do the Name + Avatar change thing, or just the name. That's their problem, not mine, if they want to throw their 'brand' away and seem like a new person to most everyone.

I'm all for avatar changes though. Sticking with the same one too long is just boring, and you always have a name to reference.
Nah I can see where he's coming from in terms of the name changes. I don't find it too annoying since they have the "Formerly" tag under their new name, but I can understand why it might bother people. Especially if it's done super frequently.

Nymphae

Banned
At this point I think it would be easier for us if you just wrote a list of things that don't trigger you

Just adding good ideas to the tank when I have them, it's doesn't bother me all that much but it does seem like a total no-brainer to me for a site like this to generate more revenue. Names shouldn't really be changed that often if ever, but if you want to, sure, pony up a smidge.

For the most part I am pretty untriggerable, except for my misophonia.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Just adding good ideas to the tank when I have them, it's doesn't bother me all that much but it does seem like a total no-brainer to me for a site like this to generate more revenue. Names shouldn't really be changed that often if ever, but if you want to, sure, pony up a smidge.

For the most part I am pretty untriggerable, except for my misophonia.
Can you imagine the extra revenue Jare would have generated for the site? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom