• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronk

Banned
It's hot and humid out. Im trying to enjoy a beverage at the bar and a lil nat like fly keeps landing on my sticky arm. Its infuriating me. I want to crush him but he's too fast.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Going to be real...I have no idea what you two are talking about. Going to need some outside translation help.
hWJLNeK.png
Explain Evangelion without autism or sounding like a complete lunatic.

teezzy

Banned
lol brap brap

I'm gonna pretend this counts as my guess as being close. Never heard of Brinke Stevens before. I've got a lot of those old Scream Queens magazines.

GOwT3yV.png

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Life question. I still trying to understand both endings.
Shinji's choice fucked everything up. Orange juice...er humanity can return if they want because of Shinji's choice of rejecting everyone being one giant angel shit. But things are left vague because the director can't commit to having one truth being truth. "EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN INTERPRETATION". He also choked Huuuhsuka because he was like so stressed or whatever.

Correct me if I'm wrong, haven't seen the show in the longest time and last time I tried to rewatch it, I wondered why I was rewatching it when I could just be watching Nichijou again.

Fake

Gold Member
Shinji's choice fucked everything up. Orange juice...er humanity can return if they want because of Shinji's choice of rejecting everyone being one giant angel shit. But things are left vague because the director can't commit to having one truth being truth. "EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN INTERPRETATION". He also choked Huuuhsuka because he was like so stressed or whatever.

Correct me if I'm wrong, haven't seen the show in the longest time and last time I tried to rewatch it, I wondered why I was rewatching it when I could just be watching Nichijou again.

Last time I watched, was on Animax while I teen. Christ, I don't even served the navy by the time Animax channel was alive.

I remember Animax gettings tons of critizes because they promisse showing both endings, but just showed only one, I guess they call the 'no violence' ending idk why (maybe because Brazil is a heavy catholic country). My friends from school still make jokes about 'hey, someone please can explain to me this ending?'

Last edited:
There's some cheap $6 games at Best Buy today. Is Metal Wolf Chaos XD worth that?
Yes. Yes it is.

Edit: I should elaborate. Its a super over the top mech action game which is utterly ridiculous. Has some depth in score chasing and replayability. It's a very fun action arcade game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom