• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barakov

QkqxQWw.png

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Yes. My advice is to have some.
Lol I am trying but it all sucks.

At home I use cold creamer. At work thats not too possible as people will steal it and its far from my office. So I tried powder creamer but holy shit is it nasty AF. Its so chalky and kills the coffee. I tried buying a 120 pack of the little coffee creamer pod things but its a pain in the ass.

There has to be a better way!

Nymphae

Banned

At home I use cold creamer. At work thats not too possible as people will steal it and its far from my office. So I tried powder creamer but holy shit is it nasty AF. Its so chalky and kills the coffee. I tried buying a 120 pack of the little coffee creamer pod things but its a pain in the ass.

Drink it black, it's the only way. I put a bit of sugar in to cut it, but I stopped using milk/cream years ago and wouldn't ever touch white coffee powders.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Drink it black, it's the only way. I put a bit of sugar in to cut it, but I stopped using milk/cream years ago and wouldn't ever touch white coffee powders.

I dont know if I can go back. I need a bit of sweetness. I guess I could back to just sugar..but it feels wrong man.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief

Nymphae

Banned
I dont know if I can go back. I need a bit of sweetness. I guess I could back to just sugar..but it feels wrong man.

You could try some stevia, my boss swears by it but I haven't tried to make the switch, I tried some once and thought it was pretty good just didn't bother buying any because I don't mind using a small amount of sugar.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
You could try some stevia, my boss swears by it but I haven't tried to make the switch, I tried some once and thought it was pretty good just didn't bother buying any because I don't mind using a small amount of sugar.

I think somoene else actually suggested that but I totally forgot till you just said that. Maybe I should give that a shot

Yeah, it's called fruits and veggies. With a good diet you don't need coffee for energy.

teezzy

Banned
Despite eating large amounts of spinach, broccoli, and cauliflower every day, I still drink an insane amount of coffee. I have a caffeine problem.

bronk

Banned

All black all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom